She invites a male friend over for dinner behind my back...Wrong?

LostOnLI

sweetypielovely

If she wasnt doing anything wrong she wouldnt have hid the guy to begin with. Seems like shes playing the field to see what happens with the FB guy and see if the chemistry might be worth pursuing. If she left you after saying what you did, she seems cold. Even I would have, I would have returned later that night at some point if i cared. Im not trying to be mean but it seems like she doesnt care how you feel and is playing you. Id act like i dont care...even if you do.

What's your gut telling you?

I don't think its shady to hang out with a guy friend, even if he comes over for dinner - but I certainly would tell my boyfriend about it before and if he had a prob with it, I'd invite him along.

This girl is really shady, she hides things, she acts all defensive and that's that.

When she left she told you that if she goes she's not coming back - so are you even a couple still?

She really doesn't seem worth all that drama.

• Author
What's your gut telling you?

I don't think its shady to hang out with a guy friend, even if he comes over for dinner - but I certainly would tell my boyfriend about it before and if he had a prob with it, I'd invite him along.

This girl is really shady, she hides things, she acts all defensive and that's that.

When she left she told you that if she goes she's not coming back - so are you even a couple still?

She really doesn't seem worth all that drama.

She sent me a text message today saying "how long do you plan on staynig mad at me or do you want to just move on"

I told her that its not about being mad, and that we need to talk...I plan on seeing her tomorrow, leveling with her and letting her know that doing things behind my back is not helping the relationship...

And what if she tells you, "No, you're paranoid, he's just a friend? Are you telling me I can't have friends? You ****ing controlling psycho, get out of my life!"?

As you can tell, I'm not putting much faith in her feelings for you.

• Author
And what if she tells you, "No, you're paranoid, he's just a friend? Are you telling me I can't have friends? You ****ing controlling psycho, get out of my life!"?

As you can tell, I'm not putting much faith in her feelings for you.

Well, she just replied by saying "Im not mad at you either, I will be here waiting for you"

Im thinking I will talk to her, leave and hope that she makes the right choice...

Feelsgoodman
So she invites an old male friend over for dinner behind my back...Im I overreacting here thinking it will be more than just dinner?

Here is the background info:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t293919/

Thank You

Michael

Inviting another male into her home for a one on one interaction, especially without telling you, is totally unacceptable.

Feelsgoodman
She sent me a text message today saying "how long do you plan on staynig mad at me or do you want to just move on"

I told her that its not about being mad, and that we need to talk...I plan on seeing her tomorrow, leveling with her and letting her know that doing things behind my back is not helping the relationship...

The correct response would have been: "I have already moved on. Good luck with the rest of your life."

sweetypielovely

Feelsgoodman...you hit the nail on the head...Inviting a man into your home without asking or telling you no matter what means she doesnt give a crap what he thinks