Feeling like I got dumped for no reason

About two months ago I met this girl through one of my friends and went to the bar in a group like 2 or 3 times before i got this girls number, we started txt'ng each other off and on in this period. well she had to go back to her hometown for surgery and stayed for about a month there, in which we kept in contact. Well when she came back to town we decided to hang out more and I ended up asking her out on my bday and she said yes. From there we made out a couple times one night we almost had sex but i put my foot down and said for the sake of the relationship we should wait and talk about it a little more which she was fine with that. Through out this whole thing i worked 3rd shift so i was pretty much tired and exhausted. But at the end of our second week dating we went out of town for the weekend for a sporting event and me getting no sleep due to work for two days made me crabby and not the person i wanted to be. went back to the hotel and ended up having sex(after talking and both agreeing on a few things). The next night on our whole way home i was concentrating on getting us home safe(due to bad weather), the last 15 minutes of the ride home we got in a argument about a few random things..well i gave her a few days to think about stuff(at her request) and pretty much got told to come over..well i did and got the i dont think we should date speech, at which point i was stunned. Now im stuck..she said she wants to start over and slowly get to know each other, but as friends, in a group.. I dont know what to do. I know we technically dated for two weeks but i like her to death and we're perfect together. I've thought about writing her a note but i dont know if it's to much..and if it mattered i got dumped about 2 wks ago..

It's very likely that by talking about stuff you made this dating into a Serious Thing. She felt massively pressured by this and backed off.

She is only now willing to get to know you as friends because this puts no pressure on her, and puts her in control of how and when (or more likely, 'if') things progress from here.

Next time, act like dating is a fun and natural way to get to know each other, not something that requires rules, regulations, and contract signing.

• Author

I wouldnt make this sound like it was all my fault, we both went fast and both decided it would be better to almost start fresh from the beginning and take it slower. My question though would it be bad to write her a note saying like how i was sorry about a few things?

• Author

a little update..the following night I went out to the bars and met up with a few friends..well she ended up being there, I didnt make a big deal of it I was told by one of my friends to play hard to get so i did, she came over by me (we were on opposite sides of the bar) gave me a hug told me we need to stop being upset at each other and ignoring eachother. as she left me to go back to her friends she (cant think of the word to describe it but) grabbed/felt my hand as she was walking away as if it were a sign. does it sound like things are looking better for me or ?