How do you write to a girl who has NOTHING on her online dating profile?

U1987

A woman with no info on her profile tells me that she is only interested in the looks of a man who messages her.

She basically wants a good looking guy to message her with something like. "Hey baby, you're hot."

Then she'll look at the guy's pics and decide if she wants to reply or not.

You don't. Move onto the next. Unfortunately, in the world of online dating, it's always initially about physical looks. For anyone who thinks that the text profile is more important, I challenge them with thus question. If there were two dating sites, one which only had pictures in the profile and the other with only text descriptions, I'd venture to say that everyone would rather use the site that had only pictures...

I guess there are enough men out there who only need to look at pictures to justify a girl not even writing anything in her profile and still getting plenty of messages. Or she's just creating a profile so she can just look.

I used to write long descriptive paragraphs about myself, only to find the majority of messages saying "your hawt" (thanks- nice grammar and such thought went into this message!")

I have a few sentences in my profile I just put up, basically because I am a bit fed up with the process and have a hard time believing in this system of dating.

I got to the point of "why bother with putting time and effort into a detailed profile when the majority of guys are just trolling for a hook up and never get past my pictures to read what I had taken the time to write anyway.