Woman at work

ilikesunita

This may sound silly, but there is a woman at work who is, shall we say, more endowed and this mesmerizes me. how can i get to know her better and ask her out?

maintain eye contact with her like the above poster said. Walk up to her and talk to her, smile at her, tease her/flirt with her, and try to have a fun conversation. That's the thing is to try to show her that you're fun. Then tell her that you'd like to get to know her and maybe exchange phone numbers.

I'm in the same situation man. There's this woman at my job i've been crushing on at my job for months. We were in some light conversation about me BBQ over the memorial day weekend. She told me to bring her some BBQ some time and that was it! I took that and used that as an opportunity to get closer to her. I finally got her number a couple of months ago but tried not to make it too obvious i was crushing on her. This past weekend, i finally mustered up the courage to ask her out. She agreed to meet up on Saturday but kind of cancelled on me at the last minute and said we may have to meet up the next day. Well the next day came and we agreed to meet again only to have her cancel again because there was a problem getting her son to the sitter. So i'm backing off for a little bit. I figure i'll give it one more shot (3 strikes rule) and if it doesn't happen, then i'm going to throw in the towel.

But moral to my story, you'll never know unless you try. So get busy and update us on how it goes.

Later!

fetish