Curvy bodies vs. Slender/Lean Bodies

irc333

Okay, we've talked about faces, but let's talk about bodies on women.

When I say curvy, I mean this....taken from a Maxim shot

Or Lean like this lady from BURN NOTICE

I define curvy as such as above, when I go on dating sites, it's FAR from that definition.

But I'm wondering if men would like BOTH of the above regardless?

When I say I refer to the pin up ladies from the 40's and 50's, Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren, Bettie Paige, AND Jane Mansfield..... the whole "Pin up" thing is coming back again, too. (but with tats as an added bonus)

The woman in the top Maxim photo is overweight....that's all there is to it.

I think tats look bad, but when a "curvy" or overweight woman has tattoos I don't see the point. I mean you already need to lose weight....so getting tattoos isn't going to change that, in fact, you're just drawing more (negative) attention to your fat and how out of shape you are.

I think the overdoing the tattoos is gross. Ashley, the bachelorette's sister had them all over, and she just looked like a piece of dirt. She would be so attractive without all the tattoos but it's too late now.

I think that Marilyn Monroe and Jane Mansfield would have been too classy, if alive today, to have tattoos.

Edited by Hot Chick

Yes the thing is she probably looks more overweight than she is because she's wearing extremely skimpy clothing, which is not flattering to her figure as far as slimming it. Opposite effect.

How about just a woman that is comfortable in her own skin? Beauty has a lot to do with attitude. Obviously obese is unhealthy, but at the gym I go to there are all shapes and sizes. People that are working to be happy and healthy make me smile. A lot of people have a certain body type too (no matter what they do, they're genetically predisposed to be a certain way). I am very slender (5'3", 110 lbs) and though I'd like a little more curves (especially when I try on dresses!), I am happy to be me. Take it or leave it.

Edited by ScienceGal

Oh my God, the Maxim chick is amazing. I'd go for her over the skinny one anyday. Wow! I love that shape. But still the slender one is awesome too. Give me either one.

i take the first over the second. i don't like overly skinny, and yes marilyn monroe would be the example i would use as well.

Okay, we've talked about faces, but let's talk about bodies on women.

When I say curvy, I mean this....taken from a Maxim shot

Or Lean like this lady from BURN NOTICE

I define curvy as such as above, when I go on dating sites, it's FAR from that definition.

But I'm wondering if men would like BOTH of the above regardless?

When I say I refer to the pin up ladies from the 40's and 50's, Marilyn Monroe, Sophia Loren, Bettie Paige, AND Jane Mansfield..... the whole "Pin up" thing is coming back again, too. (but with tats as an added bonus)

Woman number one is not curvy. She has a manly body and is fat.

Curves mean a narrow waist with round hips and rear. It is possible to weight 100lbs or 150 lbs and have curves. Imagine a nylon string guitar or an hourglass.

• Author
Yes the thing is she probably looks more overweight than she is because she's wearing extremely skimpy clothing, which is not flattering to her figure as far as slimming it. Opposite effect.

Hm, but you would say you're attracted to Leah or no? What's fascinating is, she seems to have no flaws in her skin, perfect skin.

Or perhaps the her body guard, Conan?

A better shot of LEah

And finally....This

If you were to ask what is MY type....THAT is my type.....she is absolutely stunning.

Fiona is probably considered athletic, too.

Hm, but you would say you're attracted to Leah or no? What's fascinating is, she seems to have no flaws in her skin, perfect skin.

A better shot of LEah

And finally....This

If you were to ask what is MY type....THAT is my type.....she is absolutely stunning.

Neither 1 nor 2 are ideal. Everybody has their own taste and,

I prefer this to both those women.

On dating websites "curvy" means obese. A beach ball is curvy. Men learn the hard way.

As for men, if they describe themselves as "a few extra pounds," "average" or "athletic," they are usually fat. You have to ignore the words and look at the photos and pray they are current. :rolleyes:

That first pic is just a plain, bad example. What a horrible outfit. Kills it for me. What if the skinny chick was wearing the same thing and the curvy chick was wearing something normal like form-fitting jeans and a nice top accenting her breasts?

I personally prefer a curvy woman. Yes, there is a big difference between curvy and fat. I like a small waist but with hips and ass. You know, a womanly build. A big pair of breasts aren't bad either. But if all that comes with a spare tire or a big waitsline, then no thanks. That's about as attractive as a bag of bones and tic tacs for breasts.

Oh my God, the Maxim chick is amazing. I'd go for her over the skinny one anyday. Wow! I love that shape. But still the slender one is awesome too. Give me either one.

You need glasses. Her waist is way too big for her hips. She looks like a guy.

Well, I am not attracted to women but she definitely needs a bra since her boobs are sagging almost to her waist in that blue dress. I think she is probably a size 10 to 12, which is a big gal.

A better shot of LEah

And finally....This

That leah is really ugly. What are you guys looking at? She has a huge waist, a fat ordinary face, and looks old. Her boobs are sagging and her hair looks like cheap hay.

Woman number one is not curvy. She has a manly body and is fat.

Curves mean a narrow waist with round hips and rear. It is possible to weight 100lbs or 150 lbs and have curves. Imagine a nylon string guitar or an hourglass.

Perfect description.

Curvy: http://whatyouwear.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/scarlett-johansson-hourglass-figure1.jpg

That leah is really ugly. What are you guys looking at? She has a huge waist, a fat ordinary face, and looks old. Her boobs are sagging and her hair looks like cheap hay.

lol I think it's cool that men like all types, so every woman has a shot at love.

This actress is known for her curvy body. I love the show, but think she would look better and still curvy if she lost 20 pounds and gained some muscle tone. Then she would look perfect.

joan.jpg

JoanHollowayMadMen-250x375.jpg

• Author

Dude, you are seriously shallow. I mean, she made MAXIM magazine. :)

• Author
This actress is known for her curvy body. I love the show, but think she would look better and still curvy if she lost 20 pounds and gained some muscle tone. Then she would look perfect.

joan.jpg

JoanHollowayMadMen-250x375.jpg

Yeah, when I think of curvy, I think of HER too, nice! I put her in the same category as Leah

Yeah, when I think of curvy, I think of HER too, nice! I put her in the same category as Leah

Yeah she won most attractive woman for another magazine, I forget which one.