I Have a crush on my boss!!Its getting uncomfortable me !

missingu

Ok so i'm going to try make this as short as possible

My boss and i didn't get along at the start.

But we had a conversation,and he asked me what i want to do with my life professionally and stuff like that and told me about his life professionally and we found we had some stuff in common.

We had never spoken like this before ever.

I found myself a little attracted and then i thought he was flirting with me.

One day i told him i wanted to do a certain job every week and he asked "if i give you that job,what will you do for me"..it wasnt sleazy but it made me think.Just a little bit.

And i thought he was looking at me alot. Or he mirrors my body language.Theres this room at work that needs to be locked at the end of the day and he made out like he was going to lock me in there and laughed.Or he just makes funny noises and stuff like that sometimes.He stares and smiles sometimes. And when i asked him "what",he got upset with me and got mad about something.

Last but not least,i was talking to a colleague after work about stuff and when he asked what we were doing and we told him he asked "are you sure thats all you were doing"...

Other colleagues have said they thought he fancied me.

I'm so nervous around him,i get all shaky and weird and i dont want to be. I just want a normal professional relationship. I dont want to think about him all of the time

He is married with kids.i am more than 20 years younger than him.I need and want to get over this.What do i do?

He's old enough to be your father, married with kids and your boss. Do you really need to ask? Start looking for another job fast! In the mean time, start dating so you have "real" men to think about, not fantasies.

youngskywalker
He is married with kids.i am more than 20 years younger than him.I need and want to get over this.What do i do?

Hmmmm so what should you do? Do you believe in morals, value and integrity? Why would you slide into the picture just to ruin a marriage/family?

Yeah, he's a big boy who makes his own decisions in life but why would you want to be an accomplish to the crime? If you had any dignity you would look a little further and see his weakness and want to help him, him kids, and his wife out a little. Stay away from romance with him and find some other single guy to play around with.