3rd date plans wondering if it is a good idea

Raven41

Ok this is going to be the first time I have ever shot for more than just friends; I have had several interests in the past but they never when past friends and therefore I'm completely clueless as to what is appropriate when.

First the background, I'm 20 she is 18 both in university (just different ones in the same city) and the way we met was through mutual friends, out of the blue we just got set up on a blind date, it was a double date with the two that was setting us up, dinner and a movie kind of thing we hit it off right away, talked for hours that day. the next day one of my friends was having a small get together so I invited her to it, hanging out and bowling she knew a few others there. We both had fun and again talked for hours. at this point I'm moving slow (too slow more than likely) on the physical front, I drove her home both nights and did just about nothing, and during the "dates" about as far as I have done is put my arm around her. On the 3rd day we did not meet but we did talk just about the entire day over the computer, and the 4th day (which is today) she just got home and we are already talking.

So to sum up I've know here 4 days gone on 2 dates and done just about nothing

My question is: I know that she has a 3 hour spare during her classes and she normally just sits in the calf talking to friends/studying. I was thinking that I should surprise her at school tomorrow (since I have no classes then); by meeting her there during her break along with a single long stem rose.

So what do you think Good idea, bad idea, rose too much?

"My question is: I know that she has a 3 hour spare during her classes and she normally just sits in the calf talking to friends/studying. I was thinking that I should surprise her at school tomorrow (since I have no classes then); by meeting her there during her break along with a single long stem rose. "

I suggest you don't do this. I don't think you have developed the type of relationship yet where you can drop by during her 3 hour spare. Also, a long stem rose is definitely too much. Take her out again and if things go well, you can give her a hug or even a kiss. You will know when it is the right time to do such a thing - when you are ready, and when you feel that she is ready. Don't force it, don't push it. It'll happen when it feels right.

good luck.

• Author

Ya I was kinda thinking that, I just needed to hear it from some one eltse. But I think I might still go there just under the pretext of meeting one of my buddies that just happens to go there and has lunch right at the same table as her.

I'll just save that idea for later, month plus form now.

Don't sit at the same table as her. It might be a bit obvious?

What I'd like to know is why guys always seem to put in so much effort into any kind of relationship at the beginning and then once they know they have the girl, it stops or slows down!