Sound good Ladies

John Q.

This is my opening message on match and I want to see if you think it will get overlooked or get replies: Let me know I could use some feedback...

Hey Smiley,

I was checking this POF site and came across your profile. I'm Ernie, an elf living in the largest oak tree in the park. I know it's cliche but I make cookies for a living, but since I get paid in cookies now I had to get a roommate, his name is Lucky. I was living on my own but the recession has made times a little hard so we had to move in together. Being a elf doesn't leave me many options but I'm sure in time that you will learn to love me. I know I'm small(about 2'9) but I can bring it like to 6 foot freaks that are around these day. Yes, its true the only six-pack I have is of Bud Light in my fridge, but I am working on it.

Seriously though, I'm single, educated 27 year old, 6'0", and 240 pounds.Fit, and play hard as I work hard. I enjoy spending time on the golf course and enjoying sporting events. I have a photo (or ten) to send if you would like. Well I definitely like your attitude you think same people attract? ;) I think I was born competitive in sports and everything, but I’m a gentleman at heart. I do however cause mischief once in a while, though who doesn't. Anyway, when I'm not out robbing banks, beating up the elderly, or stealing candy from babies, I'm out having a good time with friends. If you're interested in perhaps chatting, let me know. I hope to hear from you soon and thanks for your time.

Smiles,

Daniel