is he just stringing me along till something better comes along?

Miss_Lauren

Miss_Lauren

I have been seeing this guy for about a month now i guess you could say as i'm saying this is because he says he likes me that he enjoys being with, near and around me and that he enjoys my company just cuddling with me and laying in bed next to me we have had sex foolded around. we have gone out a couple of times (no dates) we've held hands waped our arms around each other in public like what couples do we have even kissed in public as well as of right now he calls us just friends which is understandabl se we have only known each other for only a month and a half i have told him about my past relationships of how i have been lied to cheated on and once found a boyfriend of mine that was going to be my sons father on a dating site both through a computer and on his cell phone he told me i should have left him but not only did i love him he was going to be my sons father and that was a hard thing to do which he doesn't understand because he has no kids of his own yet. any ways he told me he use to go on dating sites to try it out and nothing happened he was showing me pictures of what he use to use as his profile picture and as he said he "when i use to go on them" some how it got brought into a conversation we were having so the other day something had told me to check out the site that he (as i quote) use to go on cause i saw the app on his phone cause he let me look at it cause i wanted to see it to get one just like it so i searched for him and i saw him ONLINE so i desided to make a fake profile with a fake picture and with in a few hours he had messaged me and mind you this is a guy who had told me that he is a good guy and that he knows that he is a good guy and that i have to stop comparing him to past guys that i have been with and that i will kick myself for pushing him away and then there was a thing about trust that i have to trust him if i want somethinng more then just friends to come of this and then we started talking about jealousy that he can not handle jealous girls i told him that i'm not a jealous person i do not mind that you have friends that are females if they were your friends before we even knew each other and i said the same to him about m male friends i asked him if that was understandabl he said ya i guess a good friend of his that once was a girlfriend to his good friend she kept telling me over and that he is a good guy well if that is true then and if he said he's not looking then why do i find him on that one dating site all the time as soon as he gets home from work there he is right on that dating site what does this all mean? my girl friend which is his his friend said what i am doing about catching him online is that i am stalking him but he told me if he was with or seeing someone that he would do the samething that i am doing i told him (through a text) as a joke that i know your looking it's ok we're not together he said believe what you want that's your choice as a guy who knows he's lying or knows that he is up to no good would say something like that so please help me i am soo confused if you know what any of this means and what i should all your help and advice is very much appreciated.

P.S. it's not like i'm all that young i am 25 and he is 30

P.P.S. he isn't all that good looking he's average looking not the kind girls would grool all over but looks mean nothing to me

Cracker Jack

Well, since you can't trust him, it's clear that this relationship will likely go nowhere. It's possible that he's waiting for something better, but the opposite is also possible, too.

Well technically he's not cheating on you since you guys are just friends. Dont get all caught up emotionally if a guy is not giving you a commitent. However, he has proven himself to be a liar since he lied aboout the website. If you keep dating him, you can expect more of the same.

So you can cut your loses now and dump him or keep him and deal with all the lies to come. Trust me there will be many more.