Is she protecting me

ncguy34

Is she protecting my feelings Post: 1 | Quote:

I sincerly appreciate the comments and feedback that I have recieved but I have a question.

I have mentioned in previous postings I had trouble with my gf talking about sexual details with her bf and dealing with the obsessive thoughts. She has not discussed them at all lately and when the thoughts do occur then I use the "stop thought" process.

We have both discussed that we have not been involved sexually with other people unless in a relationship. The subject does not bother me at all and it is nice that we both agree that sex is something special between people that care about each other and not to be thrown away on flings and one night stands. It may be a prudish way of looking at it but with all the STDS and aids out there it is the smart alternative plus the moral issues involved with it.

I was discussing past relationships on a superficial level and she said she was "a good girl" and had not slept with anyone other than in relationships. She did mention one guy that was a friend that evolved into more for about 3 months. That was fine. BUT, EARLIER DURING THE TIME PERIOD SHE WAS DISCUSSING THE SEXUAL DETAILS WITH PAST BOYFRIENDS SHE MENTIONED NOT SLEEPING WITH A GUY BECAUSE HIS PENIS WAS TINY.

I am confused and do not know what to think or do. On the one hand she stated that she had slept with guys only in relationships and seemed quite adimant about this fact to the point of explaining that the above three month relationship was with a guy that she had know for a while. But ealier she mentioned not sleeping with a small penis guy. I just do not know what to believe-did she sleep around or did she have sex with just guys in a relationship.

I guess my question is should I ask her if she is telling me the truth or is she just trying to protect me from the hurt? WE have a great deal of trust in our relationship but there is an inconsistency with her saying "just in relationships" and a casaul sex. Maybe she is protecting me but she seems to state it over and over again that she does not believe in casual sex and one night stands.

I need help resolving this.

I personally think (and again...this is my personal opinion) that it shouldn't matter what was in her past. Dwelling on it will only mess up what you two may have in the future. Let it go.....

Maybe she has things back there she is embarassed about. If she isn't cheating on you NOW...then it really doesn't matter.