What do you do about flakey people?

bumblebee123

bumblebee123

This has seemingly been a consistent problem with nearly everyone i know, but one issue has really gotten on my nerves the last couple of weeks!

I met a guy online. He contacted me first. We went on a date. He asked to see me again. And since we have had 4 cancelled plans, 2 of which he initiated. I understand he's a busy guy, but he doesn't even get back to me about cancelling till wayyy later after i'm already annoyed.

I just really began liking him. We talk a lot through texts, and i've been trying to keep the contact level pretty mutual- not trying to smother him at all, lol. He also sends me pictures all the time, of him, his dog, something funny he saw etc.

So what do you do with flakey people? Should i bother with him? Mainly when i like someone cancellations just feel so much worse!- maybe i am getting myself too frustrated. I just can't tell if he's into me or not. He has had plenty of chances to quietly disappear...like not asking me out a second time to begin with.

Walk away from flaky people, men or women.

There aren't many good reasons for cancelling dates at short notice. The only ones I accept (so far) are:

Emergency hospital admission for her, her parents, her child.

Death (her, or close relative).

Has a contagious illness - I don't want to catch her cold anyway!

RedRussian8080

:bunny:You tell them..listen fitgirl, i am out! and walk away...see there...just...waaaaaaalk away....HA! GO RUSSIA!