Sweet Things to Say to your GF

nicolas

hi all,

Just wondrin... girls and guys... like right now i'm writing my gf a letter and i was wondering if theres anything to write that girls think are "sweet" . Like i wanna tell her i love her blah blah blah, that she'sthe best thing blah blah blah, but it's all so cheezzy and boring... any good phrases or ways i can write it to melt her heart?

thanks!! :)

Girls love any kind of love letter. Just make it long and MUSHY!!!!

I think it's sweet that you care this much. You must be a great guy!

how about something simple and sweet, like "you make my heart happy" followed by a good, old-fashioned sessin of hand holding? or if she's feeling blue about her looks/herself, give her a look of pure lust, of pure want, and tell her "you're so damn HOT, MMMmmm-MMMmmm-MMMM!"

you don't have to be long-winded or sappy, just sincere

You reminded me Quank of an old movie star interview I read once when they were asking Warren Beatty who after so many years of being a confirmed Hollywood bachelor....what was it about Annette Benning that caused him to finally get married. His reply was:

When she walks into the room....I feel better.

For some reason, that always stayed with me as the perfect way to describe love.

Originally posted by vintim53

You may only be one person in the world, but

To one person you are the world.

that's awesome man!! thats the best thing a guy could ever say

You could tell her of all the times you've felt when she wasnt there, how lonely, miserable you were. things like that makes girls feel special

I always melted when the guys told me i was so beautiful...and that everything in the world could be going wrong, but as soon as i`m near, they totally forget about everthing and i`m the only one for them, they dont ever wanna lose me...stuff like that. :)

I used to say stuff like that all the time. Randomly telling my girlfriend how pretty she is, waking her up in the middle of the night just to kiss her (she liked that stuff, she was never annoyed by it).

What if a girl would tell these things to her boyfriend, just wondering, but sounds very much like a classic case of neediness and co-dependence. Or does that apply only to girls? Like for example "the whole world for me is you", which actually means, "I don't have a life without you". Or "everything in the world could be going wrong, but when I am with you I forget everything", which means "I cannot deal with life problems on my own". Or "you are the only one for me, I don't ever want to lose you" - this seem to put some kind of pressure and obligation on another person. If I tell him how attractive he is all the time, he will think that this is all I like about him, that I don't appreciate his other qualities. So what should a girl tell a guy about her feelings?

HokeyReligions
Originally posted by wondering

Like for example "the whole world for me is you", which actually means, "I don't have a life without you".

It does not necessarily mean that at all. My husband is my whole world now. I want to make him happy, I want him to be happy with me. But that in no way, shape, or form means that I don't have a life away from him. I have my own interests, etc. as does he.

Or "everything in the world could be going wrong, but when I am with you I forget everything", which means "I cannot deal with life problems on my own".

Nope. Maybe it means that for a few - but not for all. I can be so relaxed and comfortable with my husband that the stresses and worries of the day fade away. I lose the load on my shoulders for a while because I'm not worried - as long as we are together everything else is secondary. I sure don't get where you come up with "cannot deal with life problems...."

Or "you are the only one for me, I don't ever want to lose you" - this seem to put some kind of pressure and obligation on another person.
My husband and I say this to each other a lot. We said it before we got married. It's not an obligation or meant to pressure anyone into anything. Just stating that he is the most important person in my life and that I want to make him happy. Making him happy sometimes means a night out with the guys, or a weekend away, or generally doing what he wants and not complaining if we are not joined at the hip! He does/feels the same for me.

If you feel pressured - then it is you and you need to talk to the person you feel is pressuring you.

If I tell him how attractive he is all the time, he will think that this is all I like about him, that I don't appreciate his other qualities.
So don't JUST tell him that! Compliment his other qualities too.

So what should a girl tell a guy about her feelings?
Just be honest. If you are afraid that you are falling in love with someone and they don't return your feelings the best thing you can do is to discuss it and let him know. If he wants to back off and go slow, or break up - then it's better that you know it earlier in the relationship rather than later. He may decide that there is a chance he will fall for you, then you have to decide if you want to wait and take a chance.
I used to say stuff like that all the time. Randomly telling my girlfriend how pretty she is, waking her up in the middle of the night just to kiss her (she liked that stuff, she was never annoyed by it).

Oh man i had an ex that did that... and im telling ya it made me melt... or i would wake up and he was watching me sleep... and id ask him what he was doing... hed just shrug and say watching you breath or sleep with the most loving and caring look in his eyes... (sigh)

• 3 years later...
hi all,

Just wondrin... girls and guys... like right now i'm writing my gf a letter and i was wondering if theres anything to write that girls think are "sweet" . Like i wanna tell her i love her blah blah blah, that she'sthe best thing blah blah blah, but it's all so cheezzy and boring... any good phrases or ways i can write it to melt her heart?

weirdly i make fun of my gf and then say a sweet thing and she dont care bout that joke about her

her wutcha donig

me thinking of you

good 1 eh

her whne i left all i could think about was you

me im always thinking of you

and to ur gf NEVER CALL THEM HOTT call them beautiful or like my angel i should know girls hate it whne guys like me call them hott honestly

• 2 months later...

Tell her she's beautiful and you love her and miss her bunches when she's away. And say after everytime i see you before its even time for you to leave, i miss you already. That would make me so so happy. My boyfriend is like that naturally and says sweet things to me like that in person. but... ya girls dont like being called hot, so tell other guys that only whores are called hot, not thier g/f

~Brittany~

princesspeaches
hi all,

I've always found some pretty sweet and mushy sayings on here. Also some pretty good ideas for gifts and whatnot, check it out.

http://library.lovingyou.com/quotes/

Invent your own quote, chances are it's already taken but be unique and apply yourself or your relationship directly or indirectly in the quote itself.

be unique and apply yourself or your relationship directly or indirectly in the quote itself.

Good advice. It means a lot when you can show that you understand another person... it's all about the connection you feel.

RecordProducer

I LOVE tuna and your pussy smells exactly like it.

I love when you scratch my back... but it'd feel so much better if you'd stop biting your nails.

You're naturally beautiful. Even more beautiful with make-up.

You know exactly how to excite me... and then let me anticipate 'till the next Saturday.

You make the best dinners that are so tasty, no wonder you need to drop 10 lbs.

I love your blond hair, but you would be equally lovely with your natural color... I assume it's black, 'cause the hair on your legs is black.

You are so understanding and sweet... I can't believe you trusted me when I told you that I didn't sleep with that hot girl Maria and you caught her sitting in my lap half naked.

You're like no other girl; others read books like "He is just not that into you" and you read the Cook Book.

Altogether, you're absolutely amazing and I can't wait to meet the real you... once we get married.

I love when you scratch my back... but it'd feel so much better if you'd stop biting your nails.

You're naturally beautiful. Even more beautiful with make-up.

You know exactly how to excite me... and then let me anticipate 'till the next Saturday.

You make the best dinners that are so tasty, no wonder you need to drop 10 lbs.

I love your blond hair, but you would be equally lovely with your natural color... I assume it's black, 'cause the hair on your legs is black.

You are so understanding and sweet... I can't believe you trusted me when I told you that I didn't sleep with that hot girl Maria and you caught her sitting in my lap half naked.

You're like no other girl; others read books like "He is just not that into you" and you read the Cook Book.

Altogether, you're absolutely amazing and I can't wait to meet the real you... once we get married.

And you wonder why you scare me! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

My husband says sweet things to me all the time but what I also love is when he catches me doing something and he compliments it.

Like he'll mention how great I was with the kids when I was helping them with their homework, and he'll tell me how smart and strong I am.

He'll come to my work to surprise me and when I'm walking out to my car to leave for the day he'll pull up beside me and roll the window down and be like

"Um, baby you look so sexy today"

He'll always say he loves having me in his life and that as long as he has me in his life he can do anything. I love it when he says stuff like that.

re:

Arabess: " Girls love any kind of love letter. Just make it long and MUSHY!!!!"

I agree.

But make it *real* -and "mushy"!

And BTW -you *never* get too old for hearing those kinds of things.

I *love* to get one right now! It's been far too long.

-Rio

Cous Cous With Goose

I agree, be original. This doesn't just apply to what you write to her, it's even the gifts you give her. Like this letter, not many guys would do that. Make her little neat things that show her you care and she'll appreciate them a hell of a lot more than a teddy bear or chocolates because you put your time and effort into it. You also save $$!! Then, when you actually do buy her roses(for some special occassion) she'll appreciate them A LOT!

Teacher's Pet

RecordProducer,

WILL YOU MARRY ME???? :love::lmao::love::lmao::love::lmao:

-tp

this is the feeling i've been searching for

Saying honest genuine charming words such as

I love your hot lucious lips, they give me the chills.

? that sounds perfect to me!