boyfriend leaving for 2 months...

AshleyLoveKaleb

AshleyLoveKaleb

My boyfriend & I are in highschool. We've been together since April 11th of this year, and he'll be leaving the 10th of july for possibly 2 months. We've been having a lot of trouble figuring out how to react to this and I hope someone can give me a little advice on how to deal. The fact that we have both had a history of depression, and that he is currently going through a rough patch makes it all the more difficult. Also, since we haven't been together that long, I admit I'm scared about losing him to someone else. I trust him as much as I can, but I've had people break my trust far too much, so I'm having trouble with that, too.

I hope someone has some advice. Anything helps.

RoseBloodSweet

All you can do is hope that everything works out in the end. I know what you're going through, I can't stand being away from my mate when he's gone for long periods of time, especially months. Write to him, call him, keep your fingers crossed, but do your own things as well. You should always make sure you come first, if you love yourself, you will. If you don't love yourself, how can you truly love anyone else? Think about that. *hugs* If you keep yourself busy, he'll be home and back in your arms before you know it. :) Distance makes the heart grow fonder!