Have you ever sexted someone?

NYCreporter

NYCreporter

I'm a reporter for a New York newspaper working on a story about adults who have emailed, tweeted or texted nude photos of themselves to a partner. If you fit this description, I would love to speak with you. I, of course, would not have to print your name in the newspaper.[/sIZE]

If you are open to being interviewed, please send your contact information to: [email protected].

Thank you very much.

I, of course, would not have to print your name in the newspaper.

But you'll print the photo, right? :lmao:

youngskywalker

I'm not doing an interview with you but I did send a nude photo of myself once to a girl who sent me one first. It was random and we weren't in a relationship. It was sort of the 'proverbial' forbidden fruit and dubious so I went with it.

I would be happy to do it with my current g/f but it's not something that I'm going to initiate. If she's into it and takes the first step then I'll do it.

Right now she is away on business and asked me to pick out some sexy lingerie for when she gets back. All that was texted. What are you fishing for in regards to your article?

AmericanHoney

I have and never heard from the guy again. I felt used and pretty freaking slimy afterwards does that help?