Would it be creepy?

LoveAshley

LoveAshley

There's a newer guy at my work that I have been attempting to flirt with. He's been there for about 2 months now but I've only been talk/flirting with him for like 2 weeks. He seems a little shy but so far he seems to like the attention I have been giving him although I haven't been very direct with my flirting, I kinda wonder if he is picking up my signals or if he just thinks I am being friendly.

But the thing is, I found his facebook profile and he is listed as single. Would it be creepy to friend request him now or should I wait and flirt with him more? I'm pretty sure he would add me but I just don't want to come off as stalkerish.

How on earth did people ever get together before Facebook?

Just carry on chatting and flirting - if he is shy then things will take longer, plus adding him on Facebook may put him off if he is that shy, so avoid that. Just enjoy the build up and get to know him. Drop a few subtle hints about wanting to see a film but no one to go with, or how you wish you had something to do at the weekend... just do whatever feels right.

If it does start to annoy you why he hasn't made a move, ask him out yourself. But remember he may just not be interested so you could be shot down... something to keep in mind.

Why do a lot of people have such a low social sense?

Many people come across as stalkers for friending someone they barely know on Facebook out of nowhere when they can simply ask that person's permission directly first.

Before I add someone I know on Facebook, I always bring up the subject in person first. Its no different than when you want someone's phone number you ask it from the person directly instead of asking someone else. Its creepy.