Is it too close for comfort?

Red RoBo

Hey guys just looking for a little input here:

Well, I've been dating a girl for some time now that I met through a friend. Just a run by of how we met, he invited her out with us one night and she and I hit it off pretty well. Now that she and I are dating, it seems like my friend is hanging around her a lot more than he use to and it's kind of bothering me. He talks to her daily and visits her at least 3-4 times a week. The fact that he's never told my girlfriend about HIS girlfriend and he maybe visits his girlfriend once a week kind of concerns me, he never talks to me about it but she says he's over there all the time. Also, he and my gf use to date a little over 2 years ago. I trust her and he's my friend, but something is just telling me there isn't something right with the picture. I don't know if I have reason to be concerned or not, but I don't want to approach him unless I have good reason to do so. Any suggestions?

Are you sure this is a new trend between them, or are have they always been this close and it's just that you are now finding out about it?

It does seem strange that your friend hasn't mentioned anything about his girlfriend. Have you told your girlfriend that your friend has a girlfriend?

Since you don't want to confront your friend about the calls and visits, maybe you should ask him how things are going with his own relationship. If his relationship is on the rocks, or the answer seems untrue, you may want to re-think your decision about not wanting to confront him.