about work colleague.

tohereknows

tohereknows

Right, my head is hurting now And its all down to a woman i work with who i have been having a sort of relationship with on and off for the past few months.

Firstly the age difference, she is 48 and i am 27 so there is just over 20 years age difference between us, which really isn't a problem for me but she finds it weird that she is attracted to someone so young.

We are soul mates, that much has been apparent for around two years when we first got to know each other properly, drinks after work, nights out at the cinema, just as friends though. We get on like a house on fire, it's amazing when we are together and we both just click, from our sense of humour to our views on life, its really a bit weird. but nice!

I always thought it was just harmless flirting but found myself being attracted to her immensely, over drinks one night a few months ago it all came out and we both said we've basically wanted each other physically since we met.

We had never taken it to even the kissing stage until the other night when we had a very short but memorably kiss when i was walking her back to her house. Since then we've been taking it a bit further, but only spoken words, describing what we would like to do to each other, etc. Nothing more though as she says.

I'm kind of at a loss as to what to do at this stage. We have both said that we are head over heels in love with each other and yes we are soul mates

I feel like walking away from it as we could never be together as a couple unless she got over this age gap. I love what we have at the moment though and i find her irresistible.

Any advice on where to go, or where her mind might be? I've spoken to a few close friends and they seem to think she's just scared as to what other people might think but i just don't want to be kept on the hook, which is how it feels. Kinda like an ego boost for her

Feelsgoodman
Firstly the age difference, she is 48 and i am 27 so there is just over 20 years age difference between us, which really isn't a problem for me but she finds it weird that she is attracted to someone so young.

What I find weird is that you are attracted to someone so old. I mean, you are 27 and she is almost 50! Try as I might, I just don't see what's in it for you...

• Author
tohereknows
What I find weird is that you are attracted to someone so old. I mean, you are 27 and she is almost 50! Try as I might, I just don't see what's in it for you...

I know what you mean, thats what confuses me! In fairness she looks about 40 (haha! makes all the difference) and she has always looked after herself. She looks stunning, she used to be a model, dancer, etc so she's always kept herself in good shape.

Her personality is amazing though too, i know its cliche to say but she is an amazing person and we have the most amazingly funny times together. I suppose i should put it down to a missed connection (if she was younger/i was older, etc). It's gonna be tough though!