White vs. Hispanic Men

I need help with this dilema. I have dated both hipanic and white men and have found that they treat me very differently. I go for the "nice guys" but it doesn't always end that way.

I am a hispanic woman, educated and very independant. I grew up in a very loving family where color was never an issue and you jugded a person based on their character. I have noticed that the hispanic guys that I date are not great. Most did not want a relationship but were after one thing, they were usually very arrogant and mama's boys. The few that I dated cheated on me.

I am pretty conservative and feel that I attract the same type of individual although the hispanic guys don't ever meet my expectations.

The white guys that I have dated had great manners, honest, forth coming, goal oriented, independent and outgoing. Not one of these white guys ever cheated on me and I could always have an intelligent conversation with them.

I find both hispanic and white men attractive. Although, when I think about possibilities with white men they always seem better. When I imagine a future with a hispanic men it seems bleak.

I know my poor experiences with hispanic men have shaped a similar disappointing expectation. Where as with white men I have only had great experiences and never as disappointing or devistating.

Now, the educated person in me tells me that there are great hispanic men and equally dissapointing men of all colors.

I hate to think that I can't find a great guy anywhere.

Why do I have such bad luck with hispanic men and a wonderful time with white men?

Well, white males make up a hugely disproportionate percentage of serial killers, so there's that going against us.

Well tell us how old you are so we can get an idea where you are meeting your men. There are obvously good and bad people in all races. I am white and went to a predominantly hispanic high school. There are PLENTY of successful good hispanic men. Being around hispanics for many years, my expericence has taught me that there is pressure on hispanic men to be "hard" and some of them get sucked into that lifestyle if they don't have guideance in their life. I do feel that they are more jealous than white and black men but that's just personal opinion. But like I said, most of my friends are hispanic and are down to earth everyday Joes just like any "normal" American regardless of color, so I don't know why you are having a hard time finding a "good" one.

Well, white males make up a hugely disproportionate percentage of serial killers, so there's that going against us.

LOL! This cracked me up!:lmao:

gap, it may be that you're just more attracted to white men, there is nothing wrong with that. I have dated mostly white men also, but I think it's because I am mostly approached by them, and I can relate to them best. Latino men can be very demanding and very jealous! I've dated 2 and both ended on a bad note (cheating, lying) and it wasn't too much fun being with them (they were both very short term). I've heard it say once or twice here that all is fair in love and war and I don't think it's a bad thing if you prefer dating one particular race over another, it's just what attracts you.

The fact that you're educated I think has a minor role when it comes to natural attraction, yes it helps to keep a relationship going if you're both on the same level intellectually but I don't believe you need to have a degree in order to be a fascinating, intellectually stimulating person. Have you dated other race of men besides white or Latino? Maybe you should dabble a little more, expand your horizons;), otherwise just don't worry about it and go with what feels right for you. White men are diverse and there are plenty of them for you to date till you find the right one for you!

TheLoneSock
looks wise its definatly hispanic, nearly all girls in the world dig the (light tanned) men

Haha... cool story bro. :rolleyes: