Dating older guy....13 years older!

katie4ever

hi..i need some advice on something...

i like this guy in our band..who is significantly older than i am. He is 32 and i am 19. I have known him less than a year now..And i have a feeling that he feels the same way about me.

Is it wrong like a guy who is 13 years older than i am? And for the record, he is not married..or ever been married..no kids..he is single..we see each other 3 times a week for practice. and i could tell he feels the same way by the way he looks at me..

and...

i dont know if i should try to ignore these feelings just because he is older than me...But he is not a typical "over-30" person..if you knew him or talked to him..you would think he was maybe 19-20. I dont know what to do..should i try to keep my distance from him? but if i do, it will be more awkward..because he will notice something is going on...and ..argh,its complicated..

some advice?

p.s i have NEVER felt this way about someone over 24..let alone over 30..

VASH THE STAMPEDE

Age doesn't matter,my wife is ten years older that I.

It all depends on your feelings for him and his feelings toward you.

I would not distance my self,it would make him feel he did something wrong and thats from personal experience.

Most of my fellows have been younger. I'm a fairly youthful spirit, I think, and I've taken up with fellows who have got themselves sorted out younger than others might have. What counts is whether you are more or less at the same stage of life with similar plans. When I was 19, my best and beloved friend was a fellow 11 years older. We had a great deal in common and if he hadn't been on his way to the priesthood we may even have gone beyond friendship but he is my friend to this day.