After 3 months I finally kissed him, so disappointed?!

chelle21689

chelle21689

I've been seeing this guy for 3 months and really like him! I fantasized about kissing him and I finally DO IT when he dropped me off! Not him..ME. Well, I went in slowly with a kiss on the lips. The lights of his car turned off and he slowly went in too and I thought that this moment was gonna be awesome...until he opened his mouth.

He kissed super super short, and the "waves" of the tongue went in and out really fast and not long enough....like it wasn't deep at all. Just like super short quick licks and his lips were dry.

I was soooo embarassed after we said bye. I'm still embarassed!!!! It was really bad.

WHat do I do!? I'm so freaking embarassed right now I don't know if I suck or if we just suck together or if he just sucks!!! I'm afraid that the kiss was so bad he's not gonna wanna see me ne more. It's like he didn't kiss me long enough for there to be tongue. IDK.

igrfsdklfjsdjfnmdk

OH and I never make the first move!!!!! I kissed him...because well he seemed like he wanted a kiss when we took forever ot say goodbye and he kept stalling!!

Edited by chelle21689
Pfiend101

Relax.... I dont think the first kiss is as big of a deal as people make it out to be. Some people have made out with alot of people and are better then others. He was probably nervous and you were too. Try it again and again if necessary.

You like him enough to go out for 3 months. No sense in giving up because a kiss wasnt earth shaking.

• Author
chelle21689

It was like tongue, kiss, tongue kiss, with no time for tongue at all! What the hell?

Also, I had to make the first move to kiss him because I was tired of waiting and he made it obvious that he wanted a kiss to be there! So I did it!!!

What can I do to make the kiss better? =( I'm so embarrassed!!!

Are awkward first kisses normal!?

• Author
chelle21689

No, I didn't care that I initiated it. I care more that he can't kiss!!! What to do to make it better?

How do I knkow if I'm the one that sucked or he does?

His kiss is like this

kiss, tongue, kiss tongue...NOT ENOUGH time for tongue..it'll be like a milisecond!!!

Edited by chelle21689
orangelady
I guess it is all over now due to one kiss. Well you tried your best, hun. Better luck next man.

lol..........................................................................lol

Aw. Your bf sounds really inexperienced. In a cute way.

That is an awkward situation though. My sympathies are with you.

• Author
chelle21689

He's not my bf. We're not official...

I'm so disappointed....he can't kiss. I was surprised because he is good at almost everything he does and when we dance he has good rythym. Kissing is like dancing, you have to follow them. I tried following him but he was all over the place.

Citizen Erased

Perhaps, and I know this is crazy talk, perhaps you should not judge his kissing skills on one kiss. :eek:

And even if he sucks, if you had any actual interest in him you'd accept that he sucks and then teach him to be better. Not use it as something to ridicule him and as a negative next to his name for future dating activity. Really, I highly doubt you're perfect either.

CambridgeGirl

Kiss him again, trust me on this one. Never make a snap judgement.

EasyHeart

THREE months and he hasn't kissed you?!?!? I'm a big fan of taking it slow, but that has to be some kind of record.

Are you sure he likes women?

I guess it is all over now due to one kiss. Well you tried your best, hun. Better luck next man.

I know some people think you're (OP) making a big deal out of this, but it is a big deal.

The same thing happened to me last week! I kissed this guy I've known for years and just started hanging out with alone, and it was HORRIBLE. I mean beyond horrible. And bizarre. Like his tongue would go to weird places in my mouth and no circling around my tongue, and aggressive. And he said weird things during it. I am so turned off now I don't even want to talk to him.

I could never subject myself to that agony again, so we can't date. It's really that simple. If kissing was that weird and uncomfortable, I don't even want to imagine what sex would be like. And I can't ask him to change everything about the way he kisses to make me happy (I'd be really upset if someone did this to me). I don't think most adults want to be trained on how to kissed (and I assume you don't want to train anyone anyway).

You have a hard decision to make. I guess you could give him another chance if you're up for it, but other than that I don't know what you can do.

Do you think you were his first kiss? I don't know how old you guys are. If he's very inexperienced he may be OK with a few pointers, but do you really want to have to give kissing pointers? And possibly sex pointers?

I hate when something that shouldn't be an issue is an issue (like kissing). I don't have the time or the energy to deal with things like this.

• Author
chelle21689

I really like this guy so no, I'm not going to stop seeing him because of a bad kiss. It wasn't disgusting it was just awkward! He's had 3 other exes...Honestly, from the looks of it, it seems like most women lose interest in him quickly or before him.

I don't mind training him (lol at that word), as long as it starts to feel nice. It wasn't even decent.

Like I said it wasn't disgusting. He just gave too many pecks and not enough tongue time in between at all...very fast. I hope I'm not the one that sucks here.

I'm not trying to say I'm the best but I don't think I suck. Honestly guys, does the kiss I described sound appealing to you?

Edited by chelle21689
Lucky_One

I guess I have to say that I have never had a first kiss (or even the first kiss in the beginning of a make-out session) be a full frontal tongue assault.

There is always lots of tender lip brushing, pecks, little tongue brushes, before we get really into the serious tongue action.

Foreplay for the mouth, you know?

orangelady

I don't kiss guys but if you wish to give me a demonstration on my lips then I can more fully understand your plight.

oh gawd.........................................

I feel for your plight. I know it sounds like the most petty trivial thing, but the very last thing I'd want to do is teach a guy I like how to kiss.

Titania22
Since you girls don't want to communicate any of your needs or desires and guys haven't developed telepathy yet then the solution is obvious. You need 3 guys: one who can kiss well, one who can f ck well, and one who can treat you well. Just be prepared all three of them will want to kiss you, f ck you, and treat you well even if they don't excel at it. You'll have to bare with it. Why do guys have to be so selfish by wanting it all when they can't deliver? Why can't they consider our needs for a change?

This made me lol.

TuffCookieX

This topic is hilarious.

REALLY?!? C'mon. Some people just kiss differently, but unless you discuss how you want it, you aint gonna get it. It's not like he can't conform to your kissing methods.

For example, I really thought this one guy was a GREAT kisser. My friend on the other hand, thought he was the WORST kisser. Really does take 2 to make it work, it's not all his fault. Guide him. Or be guided.

Eddie Edirol

Sorry to break it to you, but your boy cant kiss. he isnt good at it, and this is the way it is. Kissing is like riding a bike, so you can be sure that if this is the way he kissed the first time, this was always the way he kissed, and his past girlfriends never taught him how to do it.

So either you have to teach him how you like to be kissed and hope that he will want to learn, or accept that he doesnt CARE about how he kisses because he doesnt like doing it. Some guys dont.

Illiandra

3 months for a kiss? how old is he?? how old are you??

ive stopped talking to guys if the first kiss was not earth shattering, LOL!

sorry life is too short to not HAVE a wonderful fireworks, make out partner :)

if he is inexperienced try it again, if not perhaps to move on to someone who gives you the kiss that you were fantasizing about

• Author
chelle21689

He's 21 and I'm 22.

He had 3 relationships with the longest being 7 months.

I've had one relationship with it being 5 1/2 years.

Even if I've been with one person my ex had experience making out with a bunch of diff girls before me. We also experimented a lot sexually lol.

I am starting to wonder if he's a virgin or if he had experience kissing his girl friends. I feel bad. I like him a lot still and I hope he improves...it wasn't a yucky kiss it was just awkward and didn't feel good. He's very timid...but when it comes to sports he's agressive and so good at learning new things.

It's a shame because he is really cute.

Edited by chelle21689
Star Gazer
...it wasn't a yucky kiss it was just awkward and didn't feel good.

Many first kisses can be awkward.

Have you ever tried to train someone by the way you kiss? Like, kissing him the way you want to be kissed? I've found that MOST guys will be able to pick up on what you're doing, intuitively.

Ruby Slippers

As my girl Mae West said, "A man's kiss is his signature." I agree -- it tells you SO MUCH about what the person is like.

I think you're either a good kisser or you're not. Sure, there might be a little awkwardness the first few times you EVER kiss in your life, but after that, it's not rocket science.

Lame kisses are really sad. :o

Darren Taylor

OP, reverse the situation and think how much it would suck if your guy threw you to the curb because he claimed you couldn't kiss. You can't judge everything over one kiss. You're really coming across as difficult and picky. Nothing is perfect. Everyone has little imperfections in some way.

Darren Taylor
She's young so she can get away with it unfortunately.

Not if she wants someone of quality.