I think she has a crush on me.

Ok I think she likes me but not to shure. Well I work with her and every time we work to gether she will sit and talk to me for 3 or 4 hrs after she gets off, one time I was working and I was talking to her sister and I turnd around and out of there corner of my eye I saw that her sister was pointing at me quickly, and the last cople of days she sat here talking to me even knowing that her sister wanted to go home, and tonight we talked like normal then she left about 1 hr later she should back up, when she got out of her car she was giggling alot then she enterd the building and just stand there so I asked her if she froght something, and she sead no I am here to buy a drink. Ok now that confused me we work at an tellmarking ferm. Well she bought her a drink from the brake room and started to leave and she sat there talking to me for about 2 mins and left. as she was geting back by her car she started to giggle agen. So am I picking this up right douse she have a crush on me? And if so what do I do? I like her but I am a veary shy guy. Thanks for the help.