Im pretty sure she likes me but not sure...

nj1987

Theres a girl that i like at work and we just started talking couple days ago shes been working there for 2yrs and i just started a month ago.

Here are some things that ive noticed-

shes been working there for 2years and she asks for my help and i stared a month ago

I took my break and she rung me up and there were some lighters by the registers and she told how her family smokes and shes always exposed to second hand smoking then she told me she doesnt smoke or drink and i told her i dont either

we only started talking 2days ago and she already called me her best friend...when ever she needs help with anything i help her out

Yesterday i was at the register and she forgot her cell phone in the locker and she left her purse by me and told me to look after it...all this happened within the span of 2days

I was standing next to her and there was another co-worker by her and she was making fun of her that she was 17yrs old and she never stays late to work and then started arguing with her that she was 20

she says hi and bye and when i smile at her she smiles back...so should i ask her out???

Edited by nj1987