Could this be an opening from her??

Shaun-Dro

At work today, I left my coworker in the prep room to attend some other duties in the chapel. There was this young lady, about 21 or so that said she couldn't find her glasses. She was sexy too: caramel skin, curvy, and seemed to be giving me that "look" but I wasn't sure so I just followed up on helping her to see if she dropped any more hints.

She asked me to go over the chapel again with her so I did and then I offered to give her the job's number or she can leave hers. She instantly said she wants me to call her if I find anything. I glanced over at her friend who was nearby and all I saw was a half smile. So I took the # and walked her out.

Guys, do you think this girl might be interested? Could this be an opening to hit on me? I asked my 50 year old buddy and he said definitely because women are subtle like that, and how I need to call her up quickly, like within 24 hours. I dont wanna come off like I'm desperate for her, even though I want her, and I'm tired of being single :o. Should I call her even if her glasses dont turn up and ask her out? Or should I only call her if the glasses are found? I mean, could her glasses really had been that important to leave her number for me? All help welcomed.

Call her in a few days to see if she "found" her glasses yet, even if you were not able to. If anything, just to see how she takes to your calling her out of the blue. If all good then go for it!

Don't call the next day unless you do happen to find the glasses.