Конец света - к

miminiadece

miminiadece

Всем привет. Наткнулся недавно на статью, в которой говорится что ученые американской Академии наук (nas) утверждают, что конец света наступит 22 сентября 2012 года. Причем это будет "конец света" в прямом смысле.

Что вы думаете по этому поводу.

USCGAviator

WHaT?!! NO I SAID I WANT A CHICKEN SANDWICH AND A LARGE DIET COKE........FORGET IT I"LL GO SOMEWHERE ELSE.

Hello. Recently came across an article stating that scientists of the American Academy of Sciencesargue that the world would end on Sept. 22, 2012. And it would be "doomsday " in the literal sense.

What do you think about it?

I've been thinking about it more. Rocky Balboa beat the tar out of Drago on or around the 22 I think???

Hello. Recently came across an article stating that scientists of the American Academy of Sciencesargue that the world would end on Sept. 22, 2012. And it would be "doomsday " in the literal sense.

What do you think about it?

That whole 2012 thing is such nonsense. You know what happens on 22-12-2012? All our solar system's planets will align in 1 straight line. That line will point towards the center of our galaxy(the Milkyway). This happens every 600000 years. As the earth is over 4 billion years old our planet has been through many of such occurrences.

The fact that the Mayan calendar stops at that date is simply practicality. Suppose you had to make a calendar and you made one spanning several thousands of years, then at one point you'll be thinking: "Ok, that date thousands of years in the future where all the planets align with the center of the galaxy is a good date to call it quits and end this calendar."

Edited by Nexus One