Lack of Affection /Loser

Jackey

I'm 25. I believe that I had sex with this guy too soon. He never called me pretty or said anything nice about me. Mostly the only time he kissed me was during sex. He said that he didn't like PDA's, but everyone needs some type of touching. I do anyway.

He rarely called. Still went to the bars.

Was set up on a blind date while dating me.

He kept me home all day with his sister while he went off and did his own stuff. I answered the phone. It was some girl who he was supposedly supposed to take out for Supper that night. He said it was a friend. When he finally came home he was rude. He was a drinker, a smoker and used drugs.

He would wake me up from sleep by pushing down on his bed. No kisses.

We had an incident where the condom broke. He didn't even come back and talk about it with me. He slept on the couch that night. The same night the other girl called him.

I'm mad that I dated him. What a jerk!

I broke up with him. I feel much better about that. :)

ArdeaCandidissima

Well, no one here is going to defend what your "bf" did. You described a cold and uncaring interaction. You are certainly much better off to have him out of your life, and congratulations for having the strength. Lucky for you, he doesn't even appear to be likely to try to ooze his way back in.

I do have a question for you though...how about spending time with a guy, waiting to see if he is trustworthy, caring and fun, and only then having sex with him? It's a less painful way to run your sex life. As you know, rejection by someone you have shared sex with is horrible.