I REALLY like a guy, but he's pretty...small...

dharris27

I'm not sure this site allows us to talk about legit love making issues, such as this. But, I like this community and trust the members more than other boards, so I hope I can get some feedback...

I just moved to LA and met this INCREDIBLE guy. So smart, cute, successful, sweet and he's super into me too. Last night was the first time we got it on and well, I knew that his member might be small, considering he's only 5 9' (I'm 5 8') and he's just proportionally small in general. His adorable face and wonderful personality make up for these things, of course, but yeah. I think it might be about five inches long but really skinny. (I do feel terribly shallow for even mentioning this...)

I gotta say, he was pretty great in bed anyway (considering?), but at the same time I'm just totally nervous to get to close to him if this ends up being a problem.

Essentially, I just want to hear that other people have dated wonderful men who may have been smaller than expected and still had great sex. I'm definitely not breaking off, I just want to be sure I'm cool with this?

dreamingoftigers

As with all other choices in adulthood, none is perfect. You decide that you must give up some options in order to attain more desirable ones.

If you feel that being with a smaller partner is a good exchange for being with an all-around decent partner, then the small option comes with the package.

If you decide that being with an all-around great partner is not worth the penis size, or you would like to see if you can get both in one person, then you close the option on this guy.

Nobody can tell you if your feelings are "right" or "wrong" on the matter, it all depends on what you value.

I will be honest, it would be difficult for me to adjust having a partner with considerably smaller genetalia.

dreamingoftigers
Five nine isn't that small of a guy.

Agreed. And the average global penis size is 5"

(Found as a stat, didn't make that up)

xpaperxcutx

Not every men are born with 6 in penises. Length hardly is a dealbreaker if they have girth to back it up.

If the sex is great, why are you worried?

SnowandStars

People are going to call you shallow but whatever. Men turn down women for a variety of seemingly shallow reasons as well.

If you REALLY want this guy, do some kegels.

OP believe it or not ... ur body will get used to it. as it does to many things...and it will be somewhat fullfilling. :p

I won't say you are being shallow but what is the problem here? You said he is good in bed - is the size thing something you can't mentally get over? I don't see how this makes sense.

I won't say you are being shallow but what is the problem here? You said he is good in bed - is the size thing something you can't mentally get over? I don't see how this makes sense.

That's what I'm talking about.

I just moved to LA and met this INCREDIBLE guy. So smart, cute, successful, sweet and he's super into me too. Last night was the first time we got it on and well, I knew that his member might be small, considering he's only 5 9' (I'm 5 8') and he's just proportionally small in general. His adorable face and wonderful personality make up for these things, of course, but yeah. I think it might be about five inches long but really skinny. (I do feel terribly shallow for even mentioning this...)

I gotta say, he was pretty great in bed anyway (considering?), but at the same time I'm just totally nervous to get to close to him if this ends up being a problem.

Essentially, I just want to hear that other people have dated wonderful men who may have been smaller than expected and still had great sex. I'm definitely not breaking off, I just want to be sure I'm cool with this?

5'9 is not too short. Guys who are short have the same size of dicks as the taller guys do. The size of d...k does not depend on either height or body type. 5 inches is not too short as well. I do not know what you mean as a really skinny d...k. In general, if he is good at sex, you will forget about his size automatically. There are plenty of guys with big d...ks who are terrible at sex. You might want just to go with flow to see if sex gets worse and better.

Trust me, I haven't been with a lot of men in my life, but I have seen a penis that had the size of my thumb when erect - honestly, I think your BF is not really on the small size.

It seems to me that you simply don't like him enough. His size wouldn't be such an issue otherwise.

dreamingoftigers

IMO female perception of penis size seems to have something to do with how much they like the guy.

One of my friends seems to get a "progressively larger" guy everytime she dates someone.:laugh: I find it quite impossible to believe that she went from a "huge boyfriend" last year to an "even larger one" to a walking tripod this year. :lmao:

I have also found that male perception of the size of their member seems to increase with insecurity.

If every guy claiming to have 10" with extra thickness were to be the real deal, briefs would be designed differently. :laugh:

Eddie Edirol
I'm not sure this site allows us to talk about legit love making issues, such as this. But, I like this community and trust the members more than other boards, so I hope I can get some feedback...

You didnt mention WHY his penis size bothers you. Just because it doesnt look right to you, is that it?

Is it his height or his penis size that bothers you? I can understand if it's his height, women generally don't want guys under 6 feet tall.

But I don't get why his penis size would bother you. You're a woman, you don't care about sex and you think(probably) that penises are icky and gross anyway.

Women don't care about sex, thats a laugh :rolleyes:

Isn't it just good if the penis is small anyway? I'm thinking since women think penises are disgusting isn't it just better if it's smaller? Then it's less disgusting!

Isn't it just good if the penis is small anyway? I'm thinking since women think penises are disgusting isn't it just better if it's smaller? Then it's less disgusting!

Where is your evidence that women find penises disgusting? troll harder please :p

Women don't care about sex, thats a laugh :rolleyes:

Look mate. I know you WANT to believe women like sex... All guys want to believe that. But get real... They don't.

Look mate. I know you WANT to believe women like sex... All guys want to believe that. But get real... They don't.

If this is true why is there 6.7 billion people on the planet, I think your viewpoint is naive at best, stupid at worst.

I made up a song for you, sing it to the tune of jungle bells

troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll troll.

sing that instead of posting crap you know nothing about online.

btw: I'm a woman and I LOVE sex.

I smile at the fact that I am singing this song.:-)

Common sense, Logic, Biology... All these things is "evidence" enough that women think penises are disgusting.

Women think penises are "Ewww! that is just like SOOO gross".

*Yawn* give me some actual evidence.

Common sense says that since there is so many people women must derive some sort of pleasure, enjoyment from sex. If they didn't the human race would of died out long ago.

Logically speaking same argument can be made.

Biology has hardwired us to procreate so thats just stupid... we just happen to be one of the few species that enjoy sex simply for pleasure.

Anecdotal evidence from a self confessed virgin is far from convincing.... sorry.

I give your trolling 1/10 you need to brush up on your skills :laugh:

This song is just for you wayne

Edited by Hules
IMO female perception of penis size seems to have something to do with how much they like the guy.

One of my friends seems to get a "progressively larger" guy everytime she dates someone.:laugh: I find it quite impossible to believe that she went from a "huge boyfriend" last year to an "even larger one" to a walking tripod this year. :lmao:

I have also found that male perception of the size of their member seems to increase with insecurity.

If every guy claiming to have 10" with extra thickness were to be the real deal, briefs would be designed differently. :laugh:

So true!!! :D

Some women wonder why they cant find someone to marry when penis size is one of the top priorities in a mate

dreamingoftigers
This song is just for you wayne

That song is ****ing hilarious. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

LeaningIntoTheMuse
Some women wonder why they cant find someone to marry when penis size is one of the top priorities in a mate

It isn't.

Women generally don't care about penis size. DOT hit it on the head with her "women like a guy, and he's suddenly got a big dick."

Men, on the other hand, brag about sex and huge penis sizes when they aren't getting any and have small penises.