Interesting encounter here. Exciting to learn of American culture.

CarlosValdez

I have here been reading some of the letters and it is absolutely interesting encounter. I am trying to learn Americans. I am learning much of my family here in the United States, but I am impatient to learn on other whole on the country. I am glad that I learned of this site. I think that it can help me with my English capacities of speech as well as to help me to learn the American culture. If anyone of you you have commentaries or suggestions to help to fit me here to the life in America, it would be of great appreciation to share. They excite me to learn.

Thanks much.

VASH THE STAMPEDE

Ah ,America the free,well you'll work for ever and when we retire the'll be no social security, :laugh:

I'm just kidding you'll enjoy it here.

Hablas espanol??

¿Usted sabe tan un cierto español? Eso es bueno. ¡Podemos hablar quizá de la gente sin ella que sabe lo que estamos diciendo! Eso es cuál es diversión sobre saber español. Los muchos de americanos verdaderos no saben español fluido, así que no entienden lo que usted dice. ¿Comentarios más españoles?

VASH THE STAMPEDE

eso es lo que le digo a mi ermano.Cuando venimos asqi y no me gusta lo que dise una persona ablamos en espanol I no entiende nada. :laugh: (pero no ablamos malo de ellos.)

Asqi ay hente de to el sitio.

¡Su español podría utilizar poco un trabajo, pero me impresionan de todos modos! ¿Usted tomó clases españolas en escuela? ¿O era usted traído para arriba bilingüe?

Well, I am taking Spanish right now Cindy...I can't read all of it, but here's what I gathered:

Carlos: Thank you! Yes, I speak spanish. I speak spanish much better than english! Thank you for your comment.

Vash: It's good.........smooth..............?????

Carlos: ...????.........?????........????......????..... More spanish comments???

Vash: It's ....... of my sibling. I don't speak spanish personally (?) (I don't speak it without him!) (?).......?.........?????

Carlos: Your spanish needs (or could use) a little work. (?) ......???.....??? YOu take spanish classes in school? are you bilingual?? (?)(?)

Vash: No, I am from Puerto Rico. I don't write in spanish that much (?)

I think that got most of it. All the little (?) mean that I am not sure if that's exactly what it says, but it's something like that.

HOPE I HELPED!!!

Oh - And Marie said - 2 beers please?? LOL :laugh: