more help

kobeB8

Hey everyone I'm looking for a little advice on a situation I have with my girlfriend

Well the thning is that she thinks i'm cheeting on her and Itold her that i am not so the thing is she says she belives me but not all the way like she doesnt trust me fully and I dont know what to do I'm lost ..also when i'msoposet to see her something always comms up and i dont know what to do i dont wanna breack up with her but i'm lost and need some advice her B day is also in a couple of weeks and i wanna show her i really love her but i dont know what to do like where to take her I'm sending flowers to her school and also to her home as suprise but i'm lost to where ican take her out if everything works outgood untill than any good advice that comms i would aprisiate

• Author
Originally posted by jalexy

well its obvious you dont cheat when it comes to spelling.....

well im really confused. have you cheated before? why does she think you are cheating?

I've never cheated before she thinks i am because she hasnt seen me in two weeks but thats not myfault because everytime something came up or atleast thats what she says what do i do
  • Author
Originally posted by jalexy

theres an obvious lack of trust and communication here. how old are yall? i think its due time to either come to an agreement to let this all go, or to just move on.

I'm 20 and she is 18 she keeps telling me that she loves me so much and that she doesnt wanna breack up thats what confuses me ... she tels me she thinks i'm cheating and than we dont even see each other

Have you asked her what makes her think you're cheating on her? I mean, is it the way she thinks you're acting, something someone said, what?

• Author
Originally posted by cindy0039

Have you asked her what makes her think you're cheating on her? I mean, is it the way she thinks you're acting, something someone said, what?

Ok she tells me its becuase we havent seen each other in two weeks but i' m always waiting for her i tell her i need to see her but something always comms up she also says its because i have called in sick for work a couple of times and thats all she says about it she says she dont wanna breack up and all that

If she keeps on accusing you of cheating, end it, because, unfortunately, she might be cheating on YOU.

Sometimes, the other person turns it around to make it seem like they're perfectly clean when in reality, they aren't.

Even if she isn't cheating, she doesn't trust you at all, and if she doesn't now, she never will.