Boyfriend dating ??

jamie7121f

Guy is 34 and i'm 27. This guy and I have been talking for a month and have gone out on 6 dates now. We text almost every day. He starts random texts then disappears for a couple hours. He says he will call me the next day but doesn't. He just texts. I've gotten like 3 phone calls from him and they were short to the point calls. He says we are dating and not seeing other people but NOT boyfriend and girlfriend. I called him to say good night last night when he texted that he was on his way home, the phone rang 3 times then went to voice mail. He texted me 15 min later saying his phone died and he'd call me the next day. If i text him, I barely hear from him but when i stop, i get constant texts. Its weird. Also, the first few dates he was big on compliments now I feel like i'm the only one giving them. He is NOT married and doesn't have another girlfriend that I know of. We date during the week but never on the weekends. He always talk about us in the future and doing stuff later down the road so it seems like he wants this to keep going. My question is.. Is this normal and what is our "status?" Why is he so random?

It sounds like he is multi-dating. I don't think it is common to not want to go on dates on the weekends, that is when most of the stuff is going on to begin with. Another thing is that he doesn't want to communicate. I would run run run if I was you. You can do better than this.

He is a Mr. Unavailable (google it). I would not respond to any of his texts and tell him if he wants to talk he needs to call. He sounds like a dishonest person.