should i try to talk to him?? or just let it be??

mirageblondie

mirageblondie

about 3 weeks ago my bf and i broke up......he has been my best friend for over year ( we only dated for about 3months) but for some strange reason i just cant get over him no matter what i do to try and get over him it just comes back and i end up crying even harder........

ive told him my feelings for him and stuff and i really dont know how he feels.....im debating if i want to sit him down and talk face 2 face 1on1.

what do u think? should i just completely forget it or should i go with my gut and try to talk to him and spark a flame

another side note is that he has liked me/ has had a crush on me for almost 4 years now.....but now he seems like he doesnt even care about me at all.......

what should i do???????????

Who broke up with who?

I am guessing he broke up with you, which means it may not matter to him what you feel about him. :(

The more you tell him how you feel, the more you will push him away. I know it seems kind of backwards, but it's true for many reasons. If he cares about you at all, he feels bad that he hurt you...the more you tell him how you feel, the more guilt he will feel. or Nobody likes to be around people who bring them down; if he doesn't care about you anymore, then talking to him will only bring him down.

I don't know... if you're like me, you are going to do what you want no matter what anybody says.

Good luck! Let us know what you decide.

:o

mirageblondie

i broke up with him bc he was spending more time on his jeep than me and i was fed up with goin to his house and sitting around and watching him play with his "love"

Originally posted by mirageblondie

i broke up with him bc he was spending more time on his jeep than me and i was fed up with goin to his house and sitting around and watching him play with his "love"

Well that's a valid reason to end a relationship...if you feel your partner has his priorities all screwed up and puts material possessions over you.

So why would you want him back? Do you think that he's suddenly changed? People dont' generally change a whole lot..particularly if they don't see there is a problem.

So would you want to be back with someone who put his vehicle before you? Did he ever take you out? Or was most of your time spent with him working on his Jeep (or whatever), and you just hanging out in the background?

I say it's not a good idea to second guess our decisions to end a relationship.

But that said, how did the breakup go? Did you tell him face to face? What did you tell him, exactly? And what was his reaction? Did he deny putting his Jeep over you? Was he surprised to hear you felt that way? Was he sorry you felt that way? Did he think you were overreacting?

What ages are you both? Is this his first vehicle?

"But that said, how did the breakup go? Did you tell him face to face? What did you tell him, exactly? And what was his reaction? Did he deny putting his Jeep over you? Was he surprised to hear you felt that way? Was he sorry you felt that way? Did he think you were overreacting? What ages are you both? Is this his first vehicle?"

Very good questions. But you forgot to ask the color of the Jeep and how many cylinders.

mirageblondie

well we are both 18......i called him on the phone one nite after i got home for a losy nite hanign with his parents instead of him... he was generally agreeing and when we ended it it was mainly gonna be just for alittle while untill he got the jeep running which would be about a month at most

about the jeep its a 79 cj-7 renegade orginally a 3 speed but he uped it to a 5 speed its black and 5 cylinder i think

Mirageblondie

well i did talk to him and everything is back to normal as in normal being that we are the bestest of friends but weve also decided taht sometimes a casual F*** isnt gonna be too hard

may i just say, and no offense meant mind you, but ackk... no no no no no. Please don't do that. NO sex. None nope zip zero, uh ah. So very not good.

OK, that said, this is why i think that. It's mho, so remember it's just an opinion.

Sex among friends complicates things, makes him think it's ok, and as you grow more and more attached he grows more and more disrespectful. F*** pals is not a good idea ever. You will eventually want to love him, or you might find yourself doing it without your knowing, and then what? He sure as hell wont wan't to commit, if he's getting the milk for free why buy the cow. Go Platonic, If you want him in the sac, tease but don't commit at all till he want's you more then anything, jeep included. The more a women has high self esteem, high respect for herself and demands the utmost respect from everyone (a certain man included) the more she becomes desirable. Independent, aloof, free spirit, strike me if i'm wrong but these mere words inspire great interest in just about any man.

Please for yourself consider my words. I want what's best for you i promise. Love can't be achieve with your body, no no, the best way to a man's heart is through his stomach. Feed the eyes, not the urge. Get me?

good luck

Vixen :bunny: