Most Women are in one city temporarily. Trouble for dating?

quietGuy13

I'm discovering that most of the Women always never stay in one city and they always have plans to leave after college or whatever OR they're just here visiting.

So if i meet a College girl, most likely she's planning to move after she finishes college so is there a real chance for a long term relationship? doesn't seem like it :sick:

If i meet foreigners, that's even worse. I met one today, we had a nice little conversation until I asked her how long are you here for.. She said 2 weeks and tomorrow i return to my country. So that's a bummer too. :eek:

Especially with people who are career types, they always have these plans of moving to other places.

Anyways, How in the world do you find women that are from the city you live in and don't have plans of moving soon?

Luckly the friend i found recently, who is a foreigner, is gonna stay here for 2 years. Wow, that's lucky cause most are here just for a few weeks or a few months.

Duckduckgoose

It could also mean that they are going from city to city in hopes of finding a good man and seeing what happens from there. I will probably stay in the city I am in for a while (a few more years maybe) and if I don't find a suitable bf/husband I will move to another city after I get my job situation back where it needs to be at.

I didn't move here to find a man, I am in the process of a divorce though and here seems as good a place as any to find a new man. Lots of rich single men lol