Been over a week, we're both back in town - call her or wait for her to call me?

KingCrimson

Met online. Been on 3 dates so far. First date was good, ended with kiss on the lips and some tongue action. Second date, ended with another kiss. Third date, lots of making out and dancing in the bar, cab ride back home, and in front of her car. I tell her she's welcome to crash at my place, she says she can't yet blah blah, we continue making out. This was last Saturday, over a week ago.

Then on Tuesday, 2/15, I was set to go in for surgery for something. So we never set anything up for V-day, and we ended Sat night with her telling me to let her know how things go when I recover. Well V-day, I end up having some free time that evening. Give her a text mid-day, she says I wish I had said something the day before, and that shes busy today. hmm ok.

My thing goes smoothly, I get back home and off pain meds. Give her a call Wed night to set something up for Thursday. She says she has some work thing the next day. She's also out of town the entire long weekend, which I had already known about. So, she says she'll give me a call when she gets back, which would've been yesterday.

My question is, do I call her up tonight or not? Hopefully she does, but if she doesn't, do I? Or wait until tomorrow night?

Here's some other tidbits:

- she hadn't logged on the site in a week, but ever since last Wed, I've noticed she's been logging on daily, including while on vacation this weekend. Now, I have too, and been messaging other girls including a bad first date with a new girl on Friday. Haha call me a hypocrite.

- Why was she busy V-day and didn't say exactly what?

- I've been the one to set up the first 3 dates

+ 3rd date two Saturdays ago ended really well...

+ Did text and actually call back last Wed when I'd called her/left a text when I was back home from the hospital.

+ accepted Facebook friend request

Edited by KingCrimson

I would call her tomorrow. I don't believe in the two day or one week rules...but unreciprocated contact should be kept at least a day apart. Call her tomorrow.

It is odd with all that making out and she's going back on a dating site hmm. You would have no reason to expect exclusivity at this point neither would she.