Crush has a boyfriend, no what

PrisonedMuffin

PrisonedMuffin

I'm a freshman in high school, and I have a crush on this girl, who is also a freshman, but she has a boyfriend. I've danced with her at my homecoming dance, have gotten hugs from her, and have had some chit chat, but not much. My parents say I should let go and that I have no chance with this girl, but this has caused a long depression over the weekend. Do I have a chance? This is really killing me. I don't want to steal her, but I want her so badly...

I'm a freshman in high school, and I have a crush on this girl, who is also a freshman, but she has a boyfriend. I've danced with her at my homecoming dance, have gotten hugs from her, and have had some chit chat, but not much. My parents say I should let go and that I have no chance with this girl, but this has caused a long depression over the weekend. Do I have a chance? This is really killing me. I don't want to steal her, but I want her so badly...

You back off and detach. She has a boyfriend and you don't want to be the guy who doesn't respect the fact she is taken (at the moment). Be the guy who backs off, goes on about his life and then if the time comes they break up, and she's had some time to get over him, then talk to her. Until then, don't go chasing after a girl who is involved with someone else. You're setting yourself up to get hurt.

Also, you do not want to be the guy she cheats with! If she cheats on her boyfriend, that's crappy of her, even if at the time it may make you feel good and happy. Imagine her being your gf, then she cheats on YOU.

Try not to let a girl, or ANYBODY get you down and out like this. Life is too short. Call a buddy, go out and have some fun. Don't sit around and mope, it'll just make you feel worse!