Jumping around

casey001

Hey I was wondering if you could profile a guy who ive had the unfortunate luck of falling for :(

This guy jumps from girl to girl to girl. ( I found most of this out after so please spare me the lecture of being an idiot for going there in the first place!!!)

Anyway he had a gf for almost a year but he stated 'i got bored of her always being around so I send her back home'

Then he meets a new girl, falls for her. Tells her he is pretty much in love with her. Pays her non stop attention and makes her feel like an absolute princess for about three weeks then disappears.

Then does exactally the same to another girl pretty much the next day. This lasts for about three weeks untill he disappears and moves onto the next girl. (sadly me)

It was basically a day after he had finished with the last that he did the same to me. Tells me how much he had fallen for me, had never meet anyone like me before. made me feel soooooooo dam special!! He spent every moment together for three weeks and were sooo close, told each other everything. I had never been so close to someone. Thought I was onto something special.

A big bit of info is that sex wasn't involved so I dont think he was using me for that. Anyway all of a sudden with no warning he has someone else. He tells me he now wants to settle down and he has never ever been so in love.

What kinda person is this?! I know its dumb but im actually heartbroken! I fell for this guy so bad and believed he was genuine. It pains me soo much that he is happy with this new girl and not me.

She seems to be the real deal :(

Edited by casey001
TryingToMoveOn

Sorry to hear what happened to you.

Multiple possibilities ... but does it matter?

- He likes the chase.

- He's trying to perfect his game.

- He likes the attention.

- He likes the feeling of "falling for someone"

- ???