Never thought I'd be in this situation! Multidating??

yellowhibiscus

yellowhibiscus

Ok...so I have gone out 2 times with this guy from high school that I knew.

We're 28 and he contacted me through facebook and wanted to catch up. We hit it off but I am kind of questioning his intentions as he has mentioned sex quite a bit. I am really into him and he is very much my type- kind of a goofball, musician, good looking, and a hard worker. He is just getting out of a relationship though and I have no clue what he wants.

Guy #2 contacts me after weeks of not talking....we hung out a few times last year, mostly just as friends, we kissed once but nothing ever went further because we didn't really hang out that often. I have not seen him since last june. He seems to be a very nice guy, kind of reserved, not totally my type physically but I know thats not everything. He is probably the kind of guy who would be very good to a girlfriend. He asks me to go to a movie. I say yes because I haven't seen him in awhile and I have no idea whats going on with guy #1.

I would love for things to progress with guy #1....but I am ultimately looking for more than just someone to fool around with. He was someone I had a major crush on but I don't know....was it wrong of me to say yes to going to a movie with guy #2? In a way I feel bad but I know I shouldn't just put everything into guy #1...and who knows what could happen with guy #2? I want a nice guy who will treat me right but also have a chemistry with! ugh!

P.S. I don't date often....have just been in LTR so this is very new!

You go out with the both of them. Big deal.

And by the way, if you are interested in one more than the other. How about make it known. No little demur hints or tossing of the hair. Give him some direct indication you are interested. He will ask again if he is interested.