Only Foreign students and Latino immigrants can date foreign Girls? Since same class

quietGuy13

Foreign students come and study english in America.

From Brazil, etc. Also, Latino immigrants go to nightschool to study english.

I've seen lots of those guys and then i see them kissing and smooching with a foreign girl

How would i date one of those girls??? I"m not a student so it's not easy to meet them , i dont even know how to meet them. Heck i don't even want dating necessarily. Just want to be friends. But i don't see anyway to meet them.

i've had a few times where i met them in bus stops and bus..but that never turns into friendship/dating because many times those girls are afriad of foreigners or strangers and even if i was brave to ask for number or email. they never answer so it never works.

Then there is the English thing. You can try and put craiglists ads about willing to teach english OR volunteer at some language school but that doesn't work for me because i'm not a native english speaker and most of these Women want to meet Native english speakers.

i had times when i managed to meet them through craiglist and then in my city and when they met me they were soooooo disappointed because i wasn't a typical white guy or black guy who speaks fast.

and i felt very bad.

Anyways, the question is

Is it possible, is there a way for an American who is not a student to date/befriend foreigners that are here as students or doing homestay?

Also like i said in my other posts, i'm not a nightclub type guy, and not outgoing talkative. i don't go to Cafes or whatever.

Those lucky foreigners.