1 month things going great then stops calling

BeachBumPrncss

BeachBumPrncss

Hey, me and this guy have been dating for exactly one month when he stopped answering my calls and didn't call me back. I find this situation extremely baffling because of everything that has happened over the past month. I met him a party and he hung out with me there the entire time and at the end of the night he asked for my phone # and gave me his. He called me the next day and ever since we talked on the phone practically every night. We hung out with each other almost every other night. The only problem I had was that he was stuck up his best friends butt. If I invited him to go out with me somewhere with our friends he would only go if Tom would go. The last time I talked to him was at the beach everything seemed find. Once again I invited him to go to a BBQ but he already had plans to go fishing. Everything was normal his friend was even telling me the week before that he had said that he loved me (whether or not that was true I'm not completely sure) But this is completely out the blue and actually really hurts because I really liked this guy. I just want an explanation. Does anyone no what could have gone wrong or what I should do??? Thanks!

Nothing went wrong. He's just a young, immature, rude, spineless jerk. If he was no longer interested in dating you, he could have announced his intention to no longer call you instead of leaving you hanging. What should you do? Forget the jerk and if he calls you again when he can't find a date or somebody he may have met gives him the boot, hang up on him. He's not worth your time. Don't even waste your time thinking about this. You need to get him completely out of your mind.

2SidestoStories

(As per usual) I'm in agreement with Tony.

I don't know if I'd go so far as to say he's a jerk, although the spineless part certainly seems to hold true. Before you get yourself too attached and involved in trying to figure out the "WHY" of it all, just let it go. You're much better off without the anxiety of not knowing. Just accept that you did not do anything wrong!

Best of luck!

-Beth