Flirting on facebook (online flirting)

ihavelotsofcoconuts

ihavelotsofcoconuts

Ok so there's this girl (i'd give her a 9 based on appearance) who added me on facebook and i broke the ice by wishing her a happy birthday on...well...her birthday. So she i.m's me and starts chatting (i used a more unique way of wishing her happy birthday and so she said something like "wow that's an unusual way of wishing somebody happy b-day).

And since then we started talking more and more on facebook chat. Conversational stuff really.

Several times she used as "hey hon" or a "hey sweetpie" as a "hello" and i have to hand it to her. I dunno if she's just messing with me or what gives her using lines like this. Another thing crossed my mind. She doesn't have a lot of friends (about 60) on facebook...so i think she could be a "made up profile" you know...just to get under a guy's skin and make fun of him flirting.

Anywho...if she's real, how do i know if she's interested? I once gave her my messenger id and said "i really like talking to you. here's my id. we should totally chat some other time" (*but she was idle at the time because she was talking on the phone so she didn't quite reply and didn't add me on messenger afterwards). Since then we talked three-four more times but that's it. How do i express my interest in her?

*oh and she has "it's complicated" as a relationship status

Hot girls that have hardly any friends and who approach you with a friend request can be very dangerous. Be suspicious until you actually meet this girl. If I were you I'd ask for a webcam chat or even ask her outright why she has no friends on her profile given that you think shes fantastic etc.

This happened to me a few years ago. I was rebounding from a relationship and had a profile on some sites, hot girl added me and after a few weeks of chatting proceeded to make my life hell - started messaging my ex and any other girl I added on my profile.

I still don't know if she was a real person or a 'made-up profile' but she nearly ruined things with my next relationship.

Be careful dude! Hot girls do not normally add random blokes unless they looking for tons of peeps to play mafia wars or some stupid game like that where you needa have tons of friends.

if she's real, how do i know if she's interested?
Ask her for her phone number and call her.

Dollars to donuts, if a woman is 'hot' and her relationship is 'complicated' *and* she's a real human being, she's an attention whore if she's seeking out random guys on social networking sites.

Up to you what you want to do about that.

Well, lets start with basics... When my dreamgirl requested friendship via facebook we had 3 friends in common and I had never seen her, apart from her gorgeous pictures. I would've rated those pics 9½ or so... We've been quite much together in places now(eventhought his douche boyfriend is in between... but I'll get rid of him sooner or later) and I'd definetly rate her 11/10 live.

If she won't add your MSN she *might* be afraid you'd ask her for webcam, or microphone(maybe hes a guy?) or whatever...

When I googled the three 'women' that my WH tried to hook up with to have sex last year, I discovered that all 3 of them are listed on a scam site http://www.scammerz.org/ and two of them have facebook profiles and like to post random stuff on people's walls. Be very careful

• Author
ihavelotsofcoconuts

that's good advice. still think she's invented because she says she's not into college yet (and she's staying a year at home to figure out what she wants to do) and i'm thinking that she would spend time online or try and connect with other people. but she's only got like 58 friends and there's something fishy about that. better drop it and hit the local bar with the guys and see what's happening there