I think I reject too much..

Temporary

I think I come off as one who rejects a lot.. to girls who start talking to me and it becomes 'visible' to others.. either, well nowdays its on facebook, but before it would be our social circle.

I mean, I know people are aware when a girl is showing interest in one of their buddies, and so they see how he reacts.

I always act excited at first, but as soon as the girl makes that first showing of 'interest' all of the sudden I change, acting more 'like a friend', but really, it's me being anxious about 'being on display' as far as .. like, having an audience observing my dating/flirting.

I know it's stupid. But.. it's something I just always gone through. I end up leaving and finding someone else far far away, so my dating/flirting life is totally private.

But, the fact is, I never found anyone 'out there' who truly connected with me in the way I would've with someone from my crowd..

But, I can't get myself to date among our common crowd. I think I'm also shy/afraid of showing affection among my crowd.

But, with a stranger, out with strangers... I can hug, kiss, call here babe and hunny and do all that lubby dubby stuff.

What's up with that??

I don't see anything wrong with dating outside your current social circle.

Perhaps you just don't want to live your romantic life under the gaze and scrutiny of your friends. Nothing wrong with that.

• Author
I don't see anything wrong with dating outside your current social circle.

Perhaps you just don't want to live your romantic life under the gaze and scrutiny of your friends. Nothing wrong with that.

Well, this does matter. Because outside my social circle I just felt something was 'missing'. Maybe I'm not exactly that interesting or able to really be individually interesting, but I been trying to. I just learned I'm not. That I do need some group of friends to incite things to do or talk about sometimes.

So.. I been trying to get back "in" with my social circle on facebook and all these girls I knew but hadn't really talked to are sorta coming at me now, like eons later. I guess they ran through all the guys already ;P

But, I feel that 'presence' of people watching to see if I sink or swim with them.. you know? Esp cause, they are sorta the 'hottest' girls in our group.

Blah