Ok why is he acting weird

Lucky555

So We had sex and now he is acting different. I already posted here about the sex and how it really has got to improve. Anyways I contacted him with a short note today just flirty and he responded continuously. So tonight I was going to chat with him via online and he was totally not initiating any sort of conversation. I felt as though he was "not trying" like before sex happened. So what are some signs to look out for now?? Maybe he really debt have anything to talk about but he was not saying anything which was weird. I'm going to let him initiate next time but gosh really do I need to look or another guy already?! Ugh dating sucks and it shouldn't. Are we body supposed to be making plans to see each other again??? It's only been two days but before it took two weeks for us to get together! I just don't want to wait two weeks and I want it to progress. Also should we be exchanging gifts? He did not say anything so I didn't I'm feeling a bit lost

Maybe the sex wasn't good for him ... you know !!!

:D:D:D

Joe

So We had sex and now he is acting different. I already posted here about the sex and how it really has got to improve. Anyways I contacted him with a short note today just flirty and he responded continuously. So tonight I was going to chat with him via online and he was totally not initiating any sort of conversation. I felt as though he was "not trying" like before sex happened. So what are some signs to look out for now?? Maybe he really debt have anything to talk about but he was not saying anything which was weird. I'm going to let him initiate next time but gosh really do I need to look or another guy already?! Ugh dating sucks and it shouldn't. Are we body supposed to be making plans to see each other again??? It's only been two days but before it took two weeks for us to get together! I just don't want to wait two weeks and I want it to progress. Also should we be exchanging gifts? He did not say anything so I didn't I'm feeling a bit lost
  • Author
Maybe the sex wasn't good for him ... you know !!!

:D:D:D

Joe

Well he was achieving his goal during it all! Obviously something was good for him in order for him to get off so many times! Now I wonder though maybe I need to imitate a discussion! But by the way he was acting when I left he was caution with his behavior so I don't think it's that the sex was bad for him. Also HE was clingy after it was strange because I felt distant since nothing happens for me.