Should I have listened to him? Was I being a bitch?

Sarabina

I have been chatting with this guy online for a month, and after a week I asked if I could add him on facebook, he said no because he doesn't use facebook that much.

Then a week ago he told me that I could add him on facebook if I wanted. I played hard to get and said that I couldn't find him and he could add ME if he wanted.

he still hasn't added me and I think he is upset that I didn't add him.

Was I playing too many games, should I have added him when he asked, and does he have any right to be mad at me for not adding him?

I have been chatting with this guy online for a month, and after a week I asked if I could add him on facebook, he said no because he doesn't use facebook that much.

Then a week ago he told me that I could add him on facebook if I wanted. I played hard to get and said that I couldn't find him and he could add ME if he wanted.

he still hasn't added me and I think he is upset that I didn't add him.

Was I playing too many games, should I have added him when he asked, and does he have any right to be mad at me for not adding him?

Don't assume that he is upset. If he doesn't use it that much, he likely doesn't even care that much. You are the one playing the game and the one putting significance into this. Just communicate with people.

I wish playing hard to get wasn't such an important part of this process :o