He says he likes me but he dont act like it.. How do you know if some1 really likes u

ltsox38

I been talking to this guy for almost a month now, At first he was texting me ALOT like all day even when he was at work. Then some crazy **** happened with him and my ex husband. ((he seen us at a bar and called him out, but nothing really happended)).. After that he still talks to me just not as much. Then last Monday I stayed the night at his house, and he acted like he really liked me. But ever since that day hes been really distant. Not talking much at all and only when I say something he texts back, he acts like he dont want to talk to me but I asked him and he says he likes talking to me.. But still he doesnt really talk and whenever I ask a question I get like a one word answer and its NEVER a straight answer. So yesterday I told him that i would really like it if he just told me he didnt want to talk to me insteada just acting like he dont want to, it'd make me feel better. And he just says " I hate when people say stupid stuff". What is going on? Why do guys have to beat around the bush and cant just say there feelings?

• Author

I thought the bar thing woulda scared him away for good but right after I left i texted him sayin i was sorry that happened and i figured he wouldnt talk to me again, he sayd its ok ill still talk to u & that my ex husband was a ******* and needed to be knocked out.lol. So idk. And it was after the bar thing that i stayed the night at his house