Why are you considered weird if you are a guy that never talks about woman?

PhillyDude

When I'm at work I show my enthusiam for sports, tv shows, or certain foods and certain coworkers would wonder why I don't mention anything about the opposite sex. I guess i's because I'm fed up with looking and comfortable with the way my life right now.

So many people want to know what do I do besides watch football, tv, eat, and go to work?

If all 4 of those things make me happy then what's the problem?

Because most people are aholes, and they expect you to act like everyone else.

As soon as you step out of the cliche that everyone else fits in to, they label you as different.

Same reason all the idiots in high school fall into different social clicks and make fun of each other for not being cool like they are.

Same reason different religious beliefs fight each other.

Most guys expect you to talk sh*t about women, or degrade women with stories or talking about the rack on a co-worker. When you dont do this, you stand out like a sore thumb.

This feeling that you have is exactly why most women pretend to be friendly face to face, but talk about each other behind their backs. Most guys dont give a sh*t, they dont care who likes them or doesnt.

And I know one guy with AIDS which means you have AIDS too. I have a player as a friend, that means you too are a player. Gotta love generalizations when they are putting them on someone else.

It's even worse for me since I don't talk about women as well as sports. I get dirty looks all the time when I tell new male coworkers I don't watch sports. Just to piss them off I tell them a chess game is more interesting than a football game, which to me is the truth.

• Author

I'm trying to live life the way I did at 14 but I can never truly go back to that time because I still crave a woman being in my presence once or twice a month. But I can differently do without without the dating aggrravation

When I'm at work I show my enthusiam for sports, tv shows, or certain foods and certain coworkers would wonder why I don't mention anything about the opposite sex. I guess i's because I'm fed up with looking and comfortable with the way my life right now.

So many people want to know what do I do besides watch football, tv, eat, and go to work?

If people want to know what you do besides watch football, t.v., eat and go to work, they'd make an effort to get to know you rather than be lazy and speculate. Common sense on their part, huh lol.

There are a number of reasons why a person doesn't talk about the opposite sex:

- if too descriptive, it could get you into trouble in some work environments.

- not a priority, like what you said

- you're getting alot of dating and alot of action, but aren't a big talker

- you don't like women

- others

Do you mean your coworkers specifically ask you why you don't talk about women, or that you're guessing that's what they mean when they just ask if you do anything else besides watch tv/sports, eat and go to work?

Because it could just be making conversation.