Kissing a woman with FULL lips. WOW!

phineas

Kissed a woman last night that has fuller lips than any woman i've known.

It was a short 3 or 4 second kiss but wow!

They were just so big & soft. I've got fuller lips myself & for the first time I didn't have to scrunch my mouth to kiss a woman.

I'm used to kissing lips like razor blades. This was nice.

Anyone else notice this?

Interesting, isn't it. There's a picture of a lady, Elena, in my albums here, from my distant past, who also was similarly endowed and was a fabulous kisser as well. Ironically, she though her lips were 'gross' (this was the translation my interpreter used). I corrected that impression immediately. Not surprisingly, she was a great lover too.

Wait until you get up to a couple minutes. The difference is like between a down pillow and those hard foam pillows. You just don't want to leave. :)

Untouchable_Fire

They were just so big & soft. I've got fuller lips myself & for the first time I didn't have to scrunch my mouth to kiss a woman.

Anyone else notice this?

There is seriously a limit! Huge lips... especially collagen pumped lips... often feel like your making out with a toilet plunger. Yuk!

• Author
Interesting, isn't it. There's a picture of a lady, Elena, in my albums here, from my distant past, who also was similarly endowed and was a fabulous kisser as well. Ironically, she though her lips were 'gross' (this was the translation my interpreter used). I corrected that impression immediately. Not surprisingly, she was a great lover too.

Wait until you get up to a couple minutes. The difference is like between a down pillow and those hard foam pillows. You just don't want to leave. :)

I took a look at your album.

The one's I kissed are close.

Bottom lip was slightly bigger while upper was slightly smaller.

And this woman has also commented on her "thick" lips as if she wasn't fond of them.

to be honest, for the first time in my life i'm actually looking forward to kissing this woman again just to kiss her.

Sex can come later, I just want to get to know those lips some more. LOL!

SincereOnlineGuy

Anyone else notice this?

Tell that to Lisa Rinna!

(what a clueless fool - she's probably #2 all-time behind Jennifer Grey now)

Same goes for guys.

Kissing a guy with full lips is amazing. In fact, I would look at the lips of my dates and if they are thin, I would be hesitant to kiss them. Even on a very good looking guy, thin lips are a turn off.

My gf is asian and she has full lips and they are the best.

She is so sexy and the soft, full lips just complete the package.

Of course it helps if you know how to use those lips and she is an amazing kisser. I'm getting turned on just thinking about it but she is LD (darn).

Same goes for guys.

Kissing a guy with full lips is amazing. In fact, I would look at the lips of my dates and if they are thin, I would be hesitant to kiss them. Even on a very good looking guy, thin lips are a turn off.

Yeah good lips on a guy can't be underestimated. Those are my lips in my avatar and my Girlfriend was actualy the one to ask me for a kiss (her lips a great too)

Hmm. I have kissed people with thinner lips and people with thick/full lips and IMO it was the technique and chemistry that made a kiss fantastic, more than the shape of the lip. I've never kissed anyone with lips like razor blades though so maybe I've never experienced a truly thin lip :shrug:.

I'm glad you had such a great kissy experience, though.

Ruby Slippers
Kissing a guy with full lips is amazing.

Yes, I agree. Actually, I've never had a boyfriend with thin lips, and I think that was a subconscious choice. There's just something about big, sumptuous lips that makes you want to get yours on them!

What about thick, but ont HUGE lips?

I have full lips, LOL - they r actually VERY similar to Greens size and shape wize!!

You know - they r not like Angelina's, but they are plumper than average.

What about thick, but ont HUGE lips?

I have full lips, LOL - they r actually VERY similar to Greens size and shape wize!!

You know - they r not like Angelina's, but they are plumper than average.

Then you have good lips if they are like mine but on a woman with a womans softness ect.

Same goes for guys.

Yes, yes it is. <3 The last two guys I've kissed had very full lips and it was so much nicer.

Yes, yes it is. <3 The last two guys I've kissed had very full lips and it was so much nicer.

:love: guy I had 1 date with just few days ago (who ignored my message to him and I will probably never see again :mad:) had the most amazing full lips. I mean his teeth were not great, he had a big gap between his two front teeth, but I just didn't care about that at all. All date, I was just waiting for the kissing part and then I couldn't stop. Politician guy had similar lips. This plays huge part of sexual attraction for me even though I am really realizing it just now...

At the same time, there was another guy who I went out with a few times and I didn't want to kiss him at all. He had a really nice personality but I wasn't attracted to him. I remember looking at his thin lips and thinking ewwww. They were also dry and chapped. There is nothing more off-putting. Guys, take note!