to commit or not commit

barry32

I am 32 yr old male and I have been dating my girlfriend (who is an attractive 29 yr old) for 6 months long distance. We see each other every few weeks.

I am having a few concerns that are really stressing me out.

1. she has had a quite permiscious past (sometimes I think I am comfortable with it but it keeps coming up and bothers me a lot). she tells me she has never felt love before she met me. I guess I never thought the mother of my children would have such a history. I am also concerned it indicates some deeper issues.

2.she is insistant that I am her soulmate and has thought so after 2 months. Marriage is a big committment as far as I am concerned. She has explained she is nearly 30 and she has biological pressure. I am just not sure if I was in the right place at the right time but she insists she has never felt so connected before.

3. She has had elements of low self esteem, whinging and dramatising trivial events.

4. she wants me to move in with her ASAP.

I am so confused as to what to do.

Advice please!!!!!!

I wouldn't even consider calling anyone my girlfriend on a long distance relationship unless

1. We meet at least twice.

2. We had already established the relationship locally but one of us had to move for school/work/family reasons.