Friends with benefits situation...He wants no commitment, want to explore his options

bittersweet memories

bittersweet memories

but he doesn't want his friend with benefits to screw others but HIM. He's ok with her Dating...

I've never heard anything like this. Would love to hear what you think? I say its BS!:D

Insanitylater

It's only BS to those that dont want to go along with it.

There are plenty members of both sexes that live within those walls, and let it continue.

But obviously its mostly naive girls that stay.

Why would you want to have sex with someone that doesn't want to be with you? I can understand going through with FWB, if and only if, you definately have no feelings for the guy and it's just a friend helping out a friend, but that's not likely the case. One of you WILL end up getting hurt....likely it will be you.

but he doesn't want his friend with benefits to screw others but HIM. He's ok with her Dating...

I've never heard anything like this. Would love to hear what you think? I say its BS!:D

I think it is BS too!!! This guys basically wants her to be his doormat! He wants these other guys that she can "date" to take her out and spoil her, while he reaps the benefits of the sex... She should make him earn it and not be just convenient for this a-hole.

Thats just my feelings.

Best of luck!

• Author
bittersweet memories
I think it is BS too!!! This guys basically wants her to be his doormat! He wants these other guys that she can "date" to take her out and spoil her, while he reaps the benefits of the sex... She should make him earn it and not be just convenient for this a-hole.

Thats just my feelings.

Best of luck!

Good Point! I Agree! :)

It's not that complicated or BS. Men are territorial. Simple.