Girls who are size ZERO and smaller look GREAT

Green

I really feel society (american) has tilted to where it is ok to tell a girl to EAT MORE or GAIN SOME WEIGHT. Seriously, that is rude and disrespectful and I should be able to go up to random women and tell them to eat LESS and LOSE weight.

Size zero and smaller women look really hot. I realize at different places sizes are different. But recently my gf was getting measured for a brides maid dress by FAT women and she was there with her friend the BRIDE who is a bigger size then her. And when it turned out my gf was smaller then their size zero the women sad something nasty like "you need to eat more" and my gf's friend mad some face or something. It's bs that hot women have to put up with this crap from fatter less attractive women who think its acceptable to tell women to EAT MORE and ect...

I find small women hot too but only if they eat healthily and that is normal weight for them. Some women are lucky like that. I only see a problem when a girl is naturally bigger but has to consistently starve and eat less to be a size zero.

Also, it depends on woman's height and features. If a woman is above 5'7" and a size zero, she will probably look too thin (for my taste anyway).

Not everyone has the same build. You can take two women that are both 5'4" 130. One can look a bit chubby and one can look somewhat slender. A size 0 is pretty much the extreme. The only size 0's I've seen are the Victoria's Secret models and I don't find them attractive at all. They are skin and bones. It's one thing to be slim, but to be that thin isn't attractive.

TouchedByViolet

I like slender woman. I wouldn't put a number size to it seeing as women are different. Also, woman who are fit and healthy i find attracting, anorexia is gross.

• Author

My gf is 5'7. I also agree that only if it comes naturaly to them and doesn't involve something unatural and dangerous to their health. A lot of young girls teenagers and early twenties have no problem being a size zero if they just lay off the junk (fast food, soda, candy, processed foods)

I agree with OG. It depends on their natural build and whether that's a healthy weight for them. Girls who are built to be small like that of course look great, but when they're not...it's a problem. I think a huge misconception is that many women who are naturally curvy/bigger boned think they can starve themselves into looking like Cameron Diaz, and that's just not possible.

• Author

A lot of the heavy women look mis-shapen and very unhealthy on the other hand! I think that is the bigger problem by far.

My gf is 5'7. I also agree that only if it comes naturaly to them and doesn't involve something unatural and dangerous to their health. A lot of young girls teenagers and early twenties have no problem being a size zero if they just lay off the junk (fast food, soda, candy, processed foods)

I am SO glad you said this. I was about to go crazy at you! :D

Some girls are just naturally very thin. It's when people start starving themselves to get to that weight that tiffs me off.

A lot of the heavy women look mis-shapen and very unhealthy on the other hand! I think that is the bigger problem by far.

Well yeah, of course. It's because of all the layers of fat. It's really difficult to discern any typical figure under all of that.

• Author

I think many girls are naturaly thin and it looks great on them. On the other hand no one is naturaly 180 lbs at 5'2. Then these "heavy" women think they are the girl on mad men... HA!

I think many girls are naturaly thin and it looks great on them. On the other hand no one is naturaly 180 lbs at 5'2. Then these "heavy" women think they are the girl on mad men... HA!

I'm a foot taller than that and I don't even weigh 180. :laugh:

florence of suburbia

Don't forget about size inflation as a factor, though.

I'm 5 ft 5. When I graduated from HS in 1986, I weighed 115 and wore a size 6. Now I'm ten pounds heavier at 125 and yesterday at the mall I bought two pairs of size 2 pants!!!!????

loverofloveandstuff

I agree. I hate this 'real women' business. And by 'real women', a lot of the time, people mean fat/verging on fat women. People think it's okay to openly criticize someone who is slightly on the thin side but it's always rude to talk about issues regarding weight to someone who is slightly overweight.

Also, why is curvy synonymous to fat these days? In my eyes, thin women are often far curvier than fat women as you can actually see their curves as they are not hidden under layers of fat.

I agree. I hate this 'real women' business. And by 'real women', a lot of the time, people mean fat/verging on fat women. People think it's okay to openly criticize someone who is slightly on the thin side but it's always rude to talk about issues regarding weight to someone who is slightly overweight.

Also, why is curvy synonymous to fat these days? In my eyes, thin women are often far curvier than fat women as you can actually see their curves as they are not hidden under layers of fat.

I love this. This is what I like to say to people who think it's perfectly fine to tell me to "eat more".

• Author

The bride actualy said my gf wasn't curvy. My gf then lifted her shirt to reveal her narrow waist and wide hips.(she is very curvy) Fat women who often call themselves real women have no curves at all. Their breasts have bad shape. It is very rare to see a heavy women who still has good curves. They do often have big mishaped butts and boobs. They also look pregnant (its rare to spot a pregnant women these days because they all look preg) and there faces look stretched out.

The only thing I have to disagree on is the " size zero" statement. It's a trend started in the fashion industry, and it's not for everyone, unless they were naturally thin to begin with. That said, a healthy figure doesn't necessarily have to be stick thin, nor is it overweight bordering on obese.

• Author

I've seen girls who don't look fat at all at 140 lbs... its just well women and men these days all seem to think its ok to say "eat more" or "gain weight" in a nasty way. I really want to be able to say to the plump woman infront of me in line with the two fat daughters "do you really need those tv dinners?"... no seriously though why do so many people feel cool just makeing nasty coments about hot women who arn't fat

Might come as a bit of a surprise that I actually don't mind some heavier women. Obesity is another thing. Some women wear their heavier weight really well. Some thin women look great too, but I don't really like the scrawny look, which is women who are very thin with no shape. All the same can be said about guys.

Wow, you'd probably think I'm obese!! Your GF is 5'7'' and actually smaller than a size zero? :eek: That is way, way, WAY too thin for me to ever find attractive.

I guess to each their own...

• Author

Maybe I would find you fat maybe I wouldn't. What I do know is I see women who disgust me every day and I never tell them "you need to lose weight" or "Eat less"

Why are you complaining about one set of nasty comments when you seem to have no problem spouting off another set of nasty comments yourself?

Vanity sizing is getting outrageous. It's rampant throughout the fashion industry so that what used to be size 6, is now size 0.

Bridal shops are some of the worst for this.

I hate vanity sizing. I'd rather buy jeans/skirts that list waist measurement as their size, like 26, 27, etc, like they do for men. It's so much easier, especially since one store's size 2 can be another's 0...it gets frustrating. I can fit into a 25 waist sometimes, 26 most times. I'm 5'7" and weigh around 135.

Edited by tigressA