wild fight -> wild sex

ascendotum

This question's not really about dating but I read this LS forum the most. I saw the movie 'A History of Violence' recently and there is this great scene in the movie where Viggo Mortensen has sex on the stairs with Maria Bello (his wife). This happens after she finds out he has lied to her about his past and she is pissed off and has hardly spoken to him for a number of days. Just prior to this scene he tries to touch her and she slaps him, then again, then he tries to grab her and she kicks him hard, then he tries to grab her and she starts laying punches on him, then he overpowers her, rips her panties off and forces himself on top of her and then into her. She submits and starts to kiss him passionately and they get into some hard banging sex on the stairs.

Okay, the point of this post..I have seen this kind of scene (frosty attitude from the woman, then some hits and slaps to the guy as he tries to touch her, then he forces a kiss on her and she gives in as the passion overcomes her) quite a number of times in the movies. I don't know if you are all familiar with the movie above, but I wonder have you ever experienced this 180 deg turnaround in emotions with your partner? Gone from a full on fight to making wild love pretty much straight after. I am not talking about a bit of a tiff or make up sex the later in that night.

I tried something like this once and it didn’t work. It just resulted in me getting wacked harder and really loud 'f*** offs' getting screamed by my girlfriend. I've been wary about ever trying to turn around a fight with forced (initially only) passion again. I used to like the thought of having a fiery Italian/spanish girlfriend who would go from getting upset about something, throwing a plate of spaghetti at me to 2 minutes later saying sorry, sorry while kissing & f**** like crazy on the kitchen table. If it happened too many times though I would probably end up thinking this girl is nuts and would then want a nice relaxed 'new age' girlfriend.:p

dreamingoftigers

Never had that happen over here, if I was that pissed I don't think I would be giving him anything that he may want in that regard. Movies are so effed sometimes

No, see, you're doing it wrong. You don't wait untill he is pissed off and then try to force her to be romantic. You get her all worked up, lots of foreplay, and then you say something like, "That hairstyle makes you look like Danny DiVito." Then they are already too worked up to stop and wild angry sex ensues! :D

I've seen the movie, and, no, I wouldn't do that.. didn't she slap him afterwards, and run away?

I can only see something like that happening, if we'd had a heated discussion/debate, that didn't get ugly.

Have experienced it several times, but never as the aggressor because I don't want to end up in jail. Usually it starts with her doing or saying something way over the line, then when I reply "Seeya," and start to leave, the fireworks begin.

welikeincrowds

I dated a bipolar girl once. It sucked.

In fiction that sort of dynamic is heavily romanticized. It's a great expression of passion and conflict. I mean that makes sense; sex itself is a contradiction, a pleasurable assault, a welcomed violation, etc. In real life, our dynamic was just a ****ing nightmare. Emotionally draining and painful. I definitely get your fantasy but I don't know if it's possible.