Dating a younger girl. When should I ask her to go steady?? !!!

morock

Hey guys.

Im 27 yrs old and she is 20 yrs old(just moved out of her parents house a month ago). We started dating about 2 weeks ago.

I'm crazy about this girl! We typically see eachother twice a week, and she has NEVER had a steady bf before. We have been intimate once(last date).

On the other hand, I have been in several long term relationships, and I am curious when it would be "too soon", to ask her to go steady/exclusive ?

She has not really expressed her feelings towards me, but she gives off a very affectionate vibe, and seems happy being with me.

Any advice on dating a younger lady would be greatly appreciated!!

thank you

Matt

Zack and Kelly were the last couple I've ever known to "go steady"...

Two weeks is still very early in the dating stages...keep seeing her and let the relationship develop on its own...I am in the school of thought that you can ask her to be exclusive with you while not being in a full-on relationship with her...but some here on LS will differ...

You guys got intimate pretty quick. I think it took 2 months for me and my gf! With us we didn't kiss on the first date, but I said I liked her afterwords (I'm noob I know), second date kissed and became exclusive and decided to be in a relationship. It felt right. Just ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend chances are very good she'll say yes.