Is he a womanizer

luxstyle

He flirts with every woman in the office, especially married women. After a while, if no one interested in him, he will come to flirt with me. I am a little bit interested in him. Should I go for him. Or better run.

Nothing against you but if he is flirting with every woman in the office then he has no standards, He will take what he can get.

I'd run because he only talks to you because none of the others did to him.

eh, I don't think ya can categorise him as a 'womanizer' for just flirting with others... if he was sleeping with them all then yes...

Now, you say that when no one else is interested he comes to you.... exactly how do you categorise interest in this way?? Is it that he flirts/chats away and they completely ignore him, he looks around, embarrassed, spies you and rolls on over to commence the 'dance' with you??

Or is it a natural progression of, he talks with all the girls in the office and sometimes he stops by you for a chat, which may include some flirting?

maybe he likes women? I'll disagree with Pyro's comment that he has no standards.. maybe he's just a natural flirt?? I know I've been labelled at that and regardless in a relationship or not when I talk to girls I come across as flirting, simply because I enjoy womens company more than guys...

Maybe he flirts/talks to all the other women before you BECAUSE he is interested in you... he's just 'warming up' as it were by chatting to them, he sees that it interests you so he comes to you then... (this is something I've done before, because I really wanted to date a certain girl, but I talked to EVERYONE around her and eventually would sidle up to her and engage in conversation with her, I was nervous about blowing it with her so I needed the ego boost of having other women respond to me first.. worked a treat, we went out for 4 years!!)

But all this is just a 'what if' type game, if you are interested, why don't you try get to know the guy? when he comes to talk to you, don't think of it as 'I'm his last resort today'.. think positively, he's over talking to you because he wants to talk to you... get to know him, don't overanalyze WHY he is talking to you, just accept that he is.. You could be straight up and ask him if he'd like to go for a drink after work (cos ya've had a hell of a day and could use the company).. or if ya don't want to put yourself in that type of one on one position for rejection well can you conjure up some after group work drinks or a lunch where you can see him outside of the work place.. its more relaxed, you can gauge his interest level better...

I woudn't read too much into his behaviour until you get to know him a little more and some time outside of the office where ye can chat together may be a better option...

After a while, if no one interested in him, he will come to flirt with me. I am a little bit interested in him.

While it's entirely possible he's not a womanizer, like another poster mentioned, why would you entertain this kind of behavior? You deserve better. You deserve 'dibs'. :)

If he's married or in a committed relationship, he's likely a womanizer, if only a benevolent one, meaning he's non-selective about who he flirts with but is selective about who he has sex with. If he's single, meaning not in an exclusive, committed relationship, he's just doing what single guys who like women do, maximizing their opportunities to get laid by whatever means appropriate.

My bet is he's likely pretty popular and well-liked, as well as being attractive to a wide range of women. That's how it usually works.

Up to you whether you join the fray or not.

I saw the reverse recently at a friend's business, where a married young lady, through appearance and demeanor, had the largely blue collar male employees circling her like vultures for a meal. My friend, immune to such nonsense, fired her for her lack of commitment to the job. Like he said, 'her tits don't work on me'. I guess her MO is called 'man'izing'.

Good luck :)

He flirts with just about every woman. Why do you want to get involved? Social proof at work. You're interested because other women react positively to him.